No announcement yet.

dating a married woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    She has been talking like that,but it makes me think if you do it to him you will just do it to me.once a whore always a whore.
    bad news. you are looking for problems. she will do it to you. if she is bored with him then she will be bored with you eventually. i got a QC woman at work who thinks i'm a sleaze for having 2 girlfriends in cuba but yet she is engaged to a guy who is still married. he even bought her a ring...lol! she is a homewrecker & that is what you are doing right now mark...being a homewrecker!

Comment

Ive fooled with a married lady many times

Comment

You're an undefeated street fighting champion though, so its justified.

Comment

The great thing about banging married chicks is that you don't have to spend any money on them. They don't want to go out or be seen with you in public in fear of being spotted by someone they know. All they want is sex...it's the perfect relationship.

Comment

If she stops cheating on him with you, she'll just cheat on him with another man.

Comment

The reason most of those women give is being underappreciated by their husbands. In some cases they're probably telling the truth but it still doesn't make it right. Another common reason is the woman wants to use a man who is in good physical shape because her husband isn't. If that's the case why doesn't she tell him to get his ass in shape. Or get her own ass in shape so that he will too.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                bad news. you are looking for problems. she will do it to you. if she is bored with him then she will be bored with you eventually. i got a QC woman at work who thinks i'm a sleaze for having 2 girlfriends in cuba but yet she is engaged to a guy who is still married. he even bought her a ring...lol! she is a homewrecker & that is what you are doing right now mark...being a homewrecker!
                You bought those chicks. You admit that right? You basically bought them. I can have about 5 wives from Dominican Rep if I wanted to, and I don't even have close to your kind of money. Those chicks from out there, would do anything for money. Even knowingly date a white man who already has a gf. Not hating though, you're using your money to your advantage. I wouldn't do that though. I like my girls from the states, who have standards and feel shame.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  I think i will set my sites back on this girl we have dated a few times but are schedules make it hard.

cool thing is i fcked her 13 years ago when we were in highschool.

You know how easy it is to find out who she is just by you posting that pic? Unless you don't care of course, so if that's the case ignore me.

Comment

This sounds like something Lil' Kev would do, if only his average girl wasn't 16.

Comment

Working...
                    X