No announcement yet.

Ricans go nuts about the temple shot Santos landed on Margarito II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El 7 Mares V.2 View Post
    No **** **** but I love you dude, you are one of the few coolest Ricans in this site, so you and me are cool, you know diz.

Anyway it's Friday and I want to stirr some ****, you know how we do.
    All goody my friend

*high five*

Comment

**** pushed in..lol..training day

Comment

"Chingon, Cabron, Perron"

- Tony Margarito

ATG quote.

Comment

kinda how floyd gets hit with 1 punch and everyone makes it seem as if everyone can now knock him out
          why is it that mexicans pick and choose what mexican-p.r. fights to talk about,what happened to vargas when he fought trinidad? what happened to all the mexicans juanma-fought?what about juanm fighting rafa and what aboutt the fact that the only big win most mexicans above 130 get is only against puerto ricans yet get beat up by every other elite fighter of any other race and even after the mexican does beat the puerto rican the puerto rican is still looked at as the better boxer career and legacy wise

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
            kinda how floyd gets hit with 1 punch and everyone makes it seem as if everyone can now knock him out
            why is it that mexicans pick and choose what mexican-p.r. fights to talk about,what happened to vargas when he fought trinidad? what happened to all the mexicans juanma-fought?what about juanm fighting rafa and what aboutt the fact that the only big win most mexicans above 130 get is only against puerto ricans yet get beat up by every other elite fighter of any other race and even after the mexican does beat the puerto rican the puerto rican is still looked at as the better boxer career and legacy wise
            Actually smart guy, I created this post after I read the dumb ass comment you made in another thread about how Santos beat the crap out of Tony.

Comment

Crazy how the Ricans just go completely orgasmic when that Santos shot is mentioned. I mean it was basically the only well landed shot a 180lbs Santos was able to land all night. Tony's legs wobbled for a couple of seconds and then he was back on kill mode spanking that butt until Santos big ass forehead bailed him out of the fight for the second time.

I guess the Ricans find satisfaction in the fact that Santos was the only Rican that came close to actually hurting big Tony, I mean Cotto took two knees and got his **** pushed in, so did Cintron plus he cried x2.

It must suck to be that sour and hateful, I pity you Ricans.

There really wasn't much to it. Just one punch in a tough awkward fight where Santos kept using his head in the literal sense.

Comment

Bump diz maaaaaaaaan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                    "Chingon, Perron, Cabron"

-Tony Margarito

Comment

Actually smart guy, I created this post after I read the dumb ass comment you made in another thread about how Santos beat the crap out of Tony.
                      post the thread where i said santos beat the **** out of margarito.what i said was that no one except margo fans complain about that fight and that most people had margo losin at the time of the stoppage but you ******ed ass margo fans don't wanna hear that **** instead you start makin up conspiracy theories and assumptions, like if that fight wasn't stoped that margo would of won just to make yourself feel better

Comment

Working...
                      X