Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The real reason why charlie hates ESB`ers....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real reason why charlie hates ESB`ers....

Charlie is attempting to find an online community that will embrace him because Charlie is a very lonely kid who has no friends and needs reassurance from people with no ID and screen names.

Charlie is seeking people that will believe his lies and inflate his ego.

Over at ESB, we have found out so many things about Charlie that he does not want getting out. That is why he is so defensive against ESB`ers.

He started an account over at world boxing forums and was coming off as a squeaky clean kid who is trying to start a boxing career. Once the members saw his videos, they started making fun of him and he got banned for excessive profanities.

So as you can see, Charlie is just trying to cover up things about himself and his past that us ESB`er already know about him and that is why he gets pist off when he sees us here.

Originally posted by boxingrob View Post
    Charlie is attempting to find an online community that will embrace him because Charlie is a very lonely kid who has no friends and needs reassurance from people with no ID and screen names.

Over at ESB, we have found out so many things about Charlie that he does not want getting out. That is why he is so defensive against ESB`ers.

He started an account over at world boxing forums and was coming off as a squeaky clean kid who is trying to start a boxing career. Once the members saw his videos, they started making fun of him and he got banned for excessive profanities.

So as you can see, Charlie is just trying to cover up things about himself and his past that us ESB`er already know about him and that is why he gets pist off when he sees us here.
    you ....are a sad sad person

i imagine your mommy and daddy expected better than to have a son who sits on the internet and criticizes someone your jealous of .

sad **** , you have no life , just die

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
      you ....are a sad sad person

i imagine your mommy and daddy expected better than to have a son who sits on the internet and criticizes someone your jealous of .

sad **** , you have no life , just die
      You could of easily ignored the post. I am merely stating fact.

Comment

yet you follow him around from message board to message board..hmmm ??

Comment

You could of easily ignored the post. I am merely stating fact.
          indeed i could have .....you could have ignored charlie's posts and videos .....but you chose to chase the guy all around the internet :lafatu::lafatu::lafatu:

you stupid little moron , you f.ucked up your own argument ,silly little man

you look ridiculous now man , you are truly one foolish looking shallow child

LMAO at you !!!!!

:lafatu:

Comment

Originally posted by primetime2124 View Post
            yet you follow him around from message board to message board..hmmm ??
            Yup. It is free entertainment and very amusing.

Comment

indeed i could have .....you could have ignored charlie's posts and videos .....but you chose to chase the guy all around the internet :lafatu::lafatu::lafatu:

you stupid little moron , you f.ucked up your own argument ,silly little man

you look ridiculous now man , you are truly one foolish looking shallow child

LMAO at you !!!!!

:lafatu:
              Glad I could put some humor in your day!

Comment

Glad I could put some humor in your day!
                yeah thanks , your posts are so ****e i laugh hard :lafatu:

cheers sweetheart

Comment

yeah thanks , your posts are so ****e i laugh hard :lafatu:

cheers sweetheart
                  Cool. Your laughing. That is what this whole thing is about.

Comment

Cool. Your laughing. That is what this whole thing is about.
                    Your a thick **** that just committed the biggest self ownage ever, your **** is weak and got no substance.

Stop wasting your life following someone from message board to message board just so you can obsessively show us your blatant jealousy of the guy.

Your nothing but a jealous critic, its all because you don't fight in the ring or have a known online persona like Zelenoff so you want to Criticizes his ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X