No announcement yet.

low-income housing and Section 8 housing fraud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• low-income housing and Section 8 housing fraud

Anybody get irritated at the amount of this that goes on. Not just that but the fact that a single working guy making decent but not great money can barely afford to get a place. I know guys who pay 1000 a month for places that aren't as nice as some of the welfare whores I know have from section 8.

Plus with the government paying Landlords top dollar for rent for these losers they have no reason to drop the prices for people that actually work to make them affordable

Now when I say losers I'm not referring to the people who work full time but make minimum wage or the true single mothers in hard times but I know girls who have babies JUST to get the housing and benefits. Many of them.. I'm talking 2nd generation welfare skanks who's mom taught them to do it that way. It's completely out of control at this point.

I know some welfare is needed and there are many people that abuse tax dollars including the cops, courts, and government workers ect ect but I just want to talk about this because of the negative effect it has on rent pricing for people who actually work but only make a modest salary.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Comment

Originally posted by M0NZ0N View Post
      Don't hate the player, hate the game.
      That doesn't even make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
        That doesn't even make sense?
        dont hate the player,hate the system!

Comment

Man there's always going to be people taking advantage of things. Im more concerned with the Wallstreet crooks then I am with some section 8 scams.

Comment

I hate these fake stories in the media of people/couples boasting about how much money they make from collecting benefits. Everyday in the paper is a new story about how these people on benefits can afford 50 inch TVs and holidays. It's complete bullshi* but everyone falls for it and gets really angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury View Post
              I hate these fake stories in the media of people/couples boasting about how much money they make from collecting benefits. Everyday in the paper is a new story about how these people on benefits can afford 50 inch TVs and holidays. It's complete bullshi* but everyone falls for it and gets really angry.
              This, I know it first hand.

Even if you abuse the fuck out of the system you're still living in the poverty level. They do this so people can get there minds off the big man stealing there big bucks.

Comment

Its the poor people, they're hogging all the money.

Comment

I rent a two family house and the tenant in the first floor has section 8 I get $1000 from section 8 and she dishes out $200 out of her pocket, I personally don't care about her personal life as long as the rent gets paid, section eight goes every six months to inspect the home if they ok with how she's living why should I care about anything else

its a three bedroom apartment with basement I could easily get $1400 or more but I do have a heart and as long as my mortgage gets paid and I make some profit i'm ok.

Comment

I have quite a few cases of these 3rd generation welfare users. They teach their children and friends all the tricks!

You can have a lax law and thus risking leechers getting benefits or you can have a strict law and thus risking people who actually needs this to survive, can't make a living.

Choose your poison.

Comment

Working...
                    X