No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Early Results From San Antonio: Bey Wins By KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Early Results From San Antonio: Bey Wins By KO

Freeman Coliseum, San Antonio, Texas - super featherweight contender Mickey Bey (17-0, 9KOs) landed a single counter right hand in the round four to drop Alejandro Rodriguez (12-4, 6KOs). Rodriguez beat the count but then stumbled on his own and fell back to the mat. The ref wasved off the match. Bey had dominated the action with his fast hands and accurate shots. A good win for Bey, who had a very lackluster eight round majority draw with Jose Hernandez on the Nonito Doanire-Fernando Montiel undercard in February.
    [Click Here To Read More]

bey looked better from his last fight.

Comment

man melligen aint **** he had so many opportunities to take out a guy with no defense and had his hands down all nite he got dropped and dropped

Comment

I have never seen a boxer show such little respect to his opponent in the ring! Lmao Lujan was having a great time and having fun with melligen. I think Melligen dont even wanna fight agian lol

Comment

mannn.. a gun-shy, no jabs Melligen got beatin' by Lujan with almost zero defense doesn't surprise me at all! tsk tsk tsk, if melligen continue fighting like this in Junior Middleweight packed by much better fighters, then he have no future in boxing! and i sugggest he should quit boxing now.

Comment

i was watching the caballero/santiago fight before this on another channel, it made this bout look like it was in slowmo. lujan had no defense, wasn't that quick and managed to drop melligen almost at the end of the later rounds. at the end of the fight, someone grabbed a stool for melligen while he was still laying on the canvas, and while lujan was walking happily around the ring, he decided to sit down on it for a couple of seconds. i found that a bit funny, haha. wish we could've seen more of najera/martinez. bey looked good tonight, lookin forward to more of his fights
            Last edited by chiguy91; 07-02-2011, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Atlas kept saying Lujan had no power. those weak ass punches were sure hurting Meligan. For a guy with no power, he left Meligan stretched out. Teddy, I think he has a little power, mixed in with a lot of heavy arm punches.

Comment

Melligen should retire there's no future for him in boxing.

Comment

That first fight was a disgrace. In most of the civilised world there is a mandatory 60 day boxing ban after a knock out loss. That guy was still on queer street, he looked hurt during the intros, his eyes were never right. Bey wins by boxer abuse.

Comment

That fight changed quick. It looked like melligan was on his way to a victory by a decision in the beginning of that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X