Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Broner dismantles and knocks out Maidana he's the #5 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he havent fought p4p and u're putting him at #5 if he defeated maidana! WOAH!

Comment

• Ring Magazine has Broner at #8. Will they put Maidana at #8 if he beats Broner?

They might, but only to market a fight with Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Just in case you was wonder what my P4P list looked like...

1. Carl Froch
        2. Darren Barker
        3. Ricky Burns
        4. George Groves
        5. Martin Murray
        6. Scott Quigg
        7. Carl Frampton
        8. Lee Selby
        9. Frankie Gavin
        10. Liam Walsh

Might notice they all have something in common
        They're all white, reported for racism.

Comment

• There was a time when being on the pound for pound list meant you had accomplished something and that you were one of the very best on the planet. Now it is more of a marketing stunt to promote fights for certain fighters affiliated with certain promoters.

Adrien Broner, as talented as he is, has no place in a top 10 ranking.

Comment

• Originally posted by face untouched View Post
            Pacquiao, Marquez, Mares, Martinez, Canelo all lost. Their come forward style isn't working anymore. Boxing is evolving. All of the top boxers are defensive now and they're taking over. Maidana is just another victim
            and they are all being called Cowards and dont have huge fan followings!

So boxing is evolving into more Floyd vs Guererro type...opposed to Gatti vs Ward type? i hope youre wrong.

Comment

• Lmao, what a moron ts is, Broner is not top 10 p4p

Maybe in the 20s

Damn these stupid fans and crooked promoters killing the p4p lists

Comment

• it MIGHT put him in the top 10, but no way in hell does that put him at 5. That's a bit much.

Comment

• I just have a feeling Broners guarding a glass jaw,He's just in top 20.Kell Brook would smash him to pieces.

Comment

• still very true

Comment

• i can peep that man,dude is a top fighter he just has so many doubters and haters they like to keep him down a notch,,but they know his skill level is miles ahed of guys like marques and pacroid,

broner is on top,i agree he said on all access hes #2 behind ward and floyd,hes on top of his game and the haters will only keep his success in check

Comment

Working...
                      X