Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interest in Mayweather-pacman If Marquez Schools Once Again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I think Marquez won the last fight but I'd hardly call it a "schooling".
    Yeah not like what May done to Marquez , now thats a schooling !

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Yeah not like what May done to Marquez , now thats a schooling !

making a fighter move up in weight , then comming in over wight is what you cosider a schooling ?! i mean its ok because its your oppinion , but as a boxing historian i do not agree !!

Comment

If the fight didn't interest Mayweather for three years, what makes you think another Pacquiao fight would?

How many fights does Pacquiao have to go through to make Floyd interested in fighting Pacquiao? Pacquiao, win or lose to Marquez, is clearly battle-fatigued compared to Mayweather. The playing field is no longer leveled.

Comment

It will happen, Look at Lewis-Tyson that fight happened way past their primes yet it was still a huge event. Even if most boxing fans & analysts knew Tyson was not the same it still generated the biggest purse and PPV and broke all the records at that particular time. Even if Pacquiao loses their is still a significant amount of interest.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
            It will happen, Look at Lewis-Tyson that fight happened way past their primes yet it was still a huge event. Even if most boxing fans & analysts knew Tyson was not the same it still generated the biggest purse and PPV and broke all the records at that particular time. Even if Pacquiao loses their is still a significant amount of interest.
            i recall this fight and was rooting for tyson

Comment

Always will be interest but it weakens all the time.

Comment

I lost interest after the last time JMM schooled Pac.

Comment

Interest? Hard when the rumors that are floating around point to Floyd not wanting to fight Manny AGAIN!

Comment

Floyd winning in fantasy fights is enough. I don't have to see it.

Comment

My interest for Pac-Floyd is basically almost gone atm.

I can only imagine how I'd feel about it if Pac loses to Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X