No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Admits: I am Losing My Love For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fladz View Post
    don't blame him for being pissed off, nobody's giving him any credit whatsoever. Made me laugh about the bank balance though. Usually i'd think that was a bit crass, but i'll let him off with that one. Go spend some money tim, you've earned it.
    bradley its overated and to be totaly truthlfull he sucks and his not an elite fighter.. His not at pacquiaos level, nor mayweather, cotto etc... I dont think he did anything to win that fight and his performance was weak.. Pacquiao clearly won the fight.... Bradley sucks and he knows he lost the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
      could you imagine if i won the lottery , and complained about it?

that is what tim is doing,

dude won the lottery and is bitter and complaining like he earned or deserved

it....

come on tim, step up and ground yourself to the truth....
      well he has to play his part in the whole thing right?

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey88 View Post
        bradley its overated and to be totaly truthlfull he sucks and his not an elite fighter.. His not at pacquiaos level, nor mayweather, cotto etc... I dont think he did anything to win that fight and his performance was weak.. Pacquiao clearly won the fight.... Bradley sucks and he knows he lost the fight.
        so he sucks because hes not on the best fighters of our eras levels?????????????????????????????????????

well okay!

Comment

Bradley figures he can just talk tough to us and we'll all listen. Listen to me you ****in crook. You and Manny are both thieves. Bob Arum and everyone invovled knows what they were doing. Arum is a zionist. All you have to do is look up the protocols of Zionism and it will all start to make sense to you guys. We are gentiles to Arum. He believes it's his right to mind **** us and take the money that he thinks we owe him. You people that act like I'm being a conspriacy theorist are just lying to yourselves. Unless you awaken here then you just feeding into the corruption. If people want to see a legit sport someday than we need to make sure Top Rank pays everyone back their PPV money. I'm not trying to be funny at all. They commited a crime and most of you will just laugh about it.

Comment

Bradley needs to enjoy his victory over Pacquiao and keep it pushing stop worrying about the folks who thought Pac won

Comment

Originally posted by neetzsche View Post
              bradley should retire as champion. He has nothing else to prove.
              really??? He has not proven anything for all i know... His not going to make it too far in that weight class... He will get destroyed by whoever he fights next... His not an elite fighter, his just an ok fighter thats it and thats not enough... He knows pacquiao won that fight and the fans know it to... Bradley just sucks thats it... I wish mayweather or cotto fight him next or even canelo... Any of these fighters can easily move down from 154 to 147 and destroy bradley lol poor dude...

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
                Bradley figures he can just talk tough to us and we'll all listen. Listen to me you ****in crook. You and Manny are both thieves. Bob Arum and everyone invovled knows what they were doing. Arum is a zionist. All you have to do is look up the protocols of Zionism and it will all start to make sense to you guys. We are gentiles to Arum. He believes it's his right to mind **** us and take the money that he thinks we owe him. You people that act like I'm being a conspriacy theorist are just lying to yourselves. Unless you awaken here then you just feeding into the corruption. If people want to see a legit sport someday than we need to make sure Top Rank pays everyone back their PPV money. I'm not trying to be funny at all. They commited a crime and most of you will just laugh about it.
                No

You're a moron

Comment

Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
                  The nationalistic slander ends right here.

Comment

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
                    so he sucks because hes not on the best fighters of our eras levels?????????????????????????????????????

well okay!
                    No, he sucks because: he has no power, has awful punching technique(Mayorga-esque), and has poor defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post

People just having hard time accepting the truth. Arum doesn't give a fvack about his fighters or what people think. While I agree with you, I still think Bradley didn't know what will happen and is just starting to realise what he got himself involved in.

Comment

Working...
                      X