No announcement yet.

Was your high school kind of like OZ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was your high school kind of like OZ?

Mine was where there were so many different groups and new fish who was not athletic or tough either had to beat someone with an orange in the lunch room or become someone's prag.

You could either do that or get in good with some groups table but usually to do that they had to suck some serious meat pole and swallow many loads in the bathroom before being accepted and if they didn't they would be alone in the hallways getting rear admiraled and wedgied all day every day.

Good times I miss those days of gayness without a shameful stigma can anyone else relate?

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Mine was where there were so many different groups and new fish who was not athletic or tough either had to beat someone with an orange in the lunch room or become someone's prag.

You could either do that or get in good with some groups table but usually to do that they had to suck some serious meat pole and swallow many loads in the bathroom before being accepted and if they didn't they would be alone in the hallways getting rear admiraled and wedgied all day every day.

Good times I miss those days of gayness without a shameful stigma can anyone else relate?
    No. My high school was full of Persians

Comment

Only in the fact that I intentionally infected my biggest rival with AIDS and took a **** on someone's face in the gym.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Only in the fact that I intentionally infected my biggest rival with AIDS and took a **** on someone's face in the gym.
        This calls for some elaboration on both accounts sir.

Comment

Also led pencils were not allowed because you could shank someone but I liked them better than pens so I stashed them in my anus.

Comment

My high school click was like......Adibesee/ryan o reily/keller/schillinger and who the **** knows.

lol we weren't jocks, gangsters, preps, nerds, or anything like that. Just completely revered on a flat out thug level.

I'm not proud of that I'm just stating how it was, and I'll never forget how my friends stood up for me and never allowed me to be bullied.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

The biggest organized gang in my high school jumped me as a freshman boy......stomping on me...........whatnot.

My good friend two days later asked one of them why he went after me, in the same breath asked him to empty his pockets. He refused, and was stabbed 6 times leading to a news frenzy in my area and the institution of cameras and all sorts of security.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

My school was a bit like Oz in that we played rugby and cricket but because I grew up in the Northern hemisphere it was cold in winter and hot in summer and we never had Christmas on the beach.

Comment

My highschool was like the one from "Remember the Titans". . . .

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    My school was a bit like Oz in that we played rugby and cricket but because I grew up in the Northern hemisphere it was cold in winter and hot in summer and we never had Christmas on the beach.
                    I played baseball in high school and wished we had cricket. I was 100% positive I could have excelled in either sport given I didn't grow up with bad disciplinary problems. I just wasn't allowed to play.

That and I was into girls, drugs, theft, and street fighting.

Comment

Working...
                    X