Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DMX Says He Would Like To Catch Drake In An Elevator And Beat Him Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
    Stop making **** up.
    i'm not making anything up, i may be exaggerating a little but dude is little. i have seen him in person, have you?

Comment

DMX is 5'10-5'11 Tim.

He would beat the brakes off of Drakes soft ass. Drake probably never been in a scrap in his entire life, I don't even think that is an exaggeration.

He ain't ****ing with the dog.

Comment

Originally posted by raf727 View Post
        DMX is 5'10-5'11 Tim.

He would beat the brakes off of Drakes soft ass. Drake probably never been in a scrap in his entire life, I don't even think that is an exaggeration.

He ain't ****ing with the dog.
        yeah, you're right. i just checked....he always seemed much shorter. as for dmx - he's an artist too. how many fights do you think he's been in?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          yeah, you're right. i just checked....he always seemed much shorter. as for dmx - he's an artist too. how many fights do you think he's been in?
          Honestly brother, I think X is as real as it gets as far as rappers go. The man grew up rough, always getting caught with drugs and guns and dumb **** like that, I'm sure he's been in his share of them.

Not saying I think he's out there muscling up on dudes or is some legit gangster, I just think he's probably been in fights. I'm also not saying Toronto isn't rough or anything, it's a big city, big cities are always riddle with crime and **** like that but Drake has been on tv since he was a kid, he obviously didn't grow up on the wrong side of the tracks or probably ever have to deal with the grit and grime of a major city.

When you grow up soft, more often than not you are soft.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            i'm not making anything up, i may be exaggerating a little but dude is little. i have seen him in person, have you?
            Yes I have been face to face with him, he is at least 5'8.

Comment

People that use to say X is the best know he still is. His verse from "*****s done started something" is still to this day my favourite Rap verse of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by wigg1 View Post
                People that use to say X is the best know he still is. His verse from "*****s done started something" is still to this day my favourite Rap verse of all time.
                damn that is hard as f%ck though

Comment

Comment

You guys ever seen his Breakfast Show appearances?? Well worth a watch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                      damn that is hard as f%ck though
                      Best Verse ever right here

Comment

Working...
                      X