Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liston vs Vitali Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just been watching some Old Liston fights - anyone who says Vitali is faster than Sonny is kidding themselves....

Comment

LOOOOL just got red K from DOMINATION calling me a "******" for my input to the thread and not picking his hero. At least TRY to engage in debate that doesn't involve nazi propaganda style copy and paste, but I guess that would be too much for him, surprised he didn't call me a "******"

Comment

Originally posted by kendom View Post
        LOOOOL just got red K from DOMINATION calling me a "******" for my input to the thread and not picking his hero. At least TRY to engage in debate that doesn't involve nazi propaganda style copy and paste, but I guess that would be too much for him, surprised he didn't call me a "******"
        Yeah, I've gotten the red K with the "dumb n*gg*r" message from him before: He's nothing if not predictable.....not sure if he's figured out I'm white yet :hahahaha9:

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
          Yeah, I've gotten the red K with the "dumb n*gg*r" message from him before: He's nothing if not predictable.....not sure if he's figured out I'm white yet :hahahaha9:

Poet
          Racist imbecile im sure the klit brothers would be dissapointed at these fanboys, ALWAYS inserting race into everything

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
            I voted for Klitschko and I thought I gave some good reasons why I'd pick him to win it by decision.
            Yes you did,and i appreciate that as it sparks debate,giving points too back up what you think is what seperates you from the trolls and makes you one of the best posters in the history section

Comment

Originally posted by FenechJeff
              Vitali is one of the more impressive heavyweights of recent years. Liston was a dangerous brute, however, he lacked intelligence which may come into play here. Vitali is very smart in and out of the ring. I don't dismiss that Vitali could get a cut in this fight or fall under Liston's enormous fist.
              Worthless degrees from Soviet universities are not an indication of intelligence.

Poet

Comment

You may have a point, mate. But Liston was a non functional illiterate. Much like a Joe Frazier or Sam Langford. What's worse is that Liston was also a 2 bit enforcer
                who only relied on his physical gifts to make up for lack of intellect. I don't doubt he could beat Vitali.
                Illiteracy is a lack of education NOT a lack of intelligence. It's a BIG difference.

Poet

Comment

Vitali is one of the more impressive heavyweights of recent years. Liston was a dangerous brute, however, he lacked intelligence which may come into play here. Vitali is very smart in and out of the ring. I don't dismiss that Vitali could get a cut in this fight or fall under Liston's enormous fist.
                  I like vitali too-he is strong,aggressive and tough,his resume is awful however,and there are plenty of holes in his game that a quality opponent could exploit

Comment

who only relied on his physical gifts to make up for lack of intellect. I don't doubt he could beat Vitali.
                    Are we talking about the same Liston?

Sure, he bombed out plenty of his opponents early, but he showed he had no problem boxing technically to set up his opponent for the knockout, or maybe even just to a decision. And he had a great technical game.

Comment

Working...
                    X