Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Setting Trends: Inoue Win Will Prove Early Bloomers Legit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Setting Trends: Inoue Win Will Prove Early Bloomers Legit

Ending what will be quite a peaceful weekend with just two events of a lesser note, taking place in the Old World, is a Sunday extravaganza in Tokyo, Japan, the sort of competition, which comes back to your mind only following these dizzy boxing weekends.

The star of the show would be two-division world champion Roman Gonzalez, a remarkable (yet an outshined) slugger, maybe even P4P entrant on some lists – if he was to fight someone worthy. Instead, a worldwide focus will be on local stars, another testament of an ever-growing Japanese power in lesser weight classes. Akira Yaegashi, after a strong 2013 campaign, will be in a spotlight as a main event competitor. Yet the true heroes of Hideyuki Ohashi’s latest installment will be different.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's a tough fight for Inoue against a seasoned vet, it's reminiscent of the Salido vs Lomanchenko fight

Comment

Kind of off topic, but I have just gotten around to watch Salido vs Loma, and I have to say Salido's win wasn't nearly as clear as most people on these forums made it out to be at the time. In fact I thought the fight could have gone either way. Loma did all of what little clean boxing there was in the fight, and landed almost all the eye catching shots. Salido did a good job smothering him, but his work wasn't clean at all, and he landed next to nothing to the head. Loma winning wouldn't have been a robbery at all (though I'm pretty sure a lot of people would have cried robbery).

Comment

grinding/farming isn't disgraceful

Shoot, sometimes it's necessary

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          grinding/farming isn't disgraceful

Shoot, sometimes it's necessary
          in games that is

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
            That's a tough fight for Inoue against a seasoned vet, it's reminiscent of the Salido vs Lomanchenko fight
            Inoue is a much more seasoned pro going into this title fight. He's been 10 rounds twice already. Loma had only gone 4 rounds as a pro before he fought Salido.

I was reading that Hernadez Inoue has been moved up to the main event and Yaegashi Zaleta is now the co feature. I thought it was kind of weird but also understandable. Yaegashi is one of the most popular fighters in Japan but his fight is a weak defense and Inoue Hernandez is a great fight. I can't wait for this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
              Inoue is a much more seasoned pro going into this title fight. He's been 10 rounds twice already. Loma had only gone 4 rounds as a pro before he fought Salido.

I was reading that Hernadez Inoue has been moved up to the main event and Yaegashi Zaleta is now the co feature. I thought it was kind of weird but also understandable. Yaegashi is one of the most popular fighters in Japan but his fight is a weak defense and Inoue Hernandez is a great fight. I can't wait for this ****.
              Can't wait... gonna be so good.

And yea... still a tough test, but he logged way more rounds than Loma.
              Loma went like 4 then 12 against one of the worst style's early on... a relentless puncher. He couldn't deal with the pressure and the space he was given to operate

Comment

Inoue is a great boxer. I've seen some highlights and he is definitely someone who will be a great champion for years to come. And he would whoop Zou Shiming.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  Can't wait... gonna be so good.

And yea... still a tough test, but he logged way more rounds than Loma.
                  Loma went like 4 then 12 against one of the worst style's early on... a relentless puncher. He couldn't deal with the pressure and the space he was given to operate
                  Even though Salido is on the decline he still one of the toughest men in the sport. Hernandez can bang but he doesn't even compare to Salido in he duribility depart. That's what I like inoue in this fight. He's quicker, sharper and has power in both hands. It's a great match up and I think it will produce fireworks. We'll hopefully get to see if Inoue's chin is as good as boxing skills.

I'm just glad this fight is on a weekend and I can actually watch this. I haven't been able to see any of the Asian fights lately because of my new job and the fact half of the time the fights are on weeknights.

Oh yeah almost forgot about game of thrones too. Ahhhh what a good weekend.

Comment

Working...
                  X