Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juanma should ignore Celestino. If you think this makes him a *****, dare ya to argue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the TS??? hahaha come TS, ElHurracan posted solid points...

You know I agree with him 100% and what ElChicano said...that all the greats have in common the fact that they took risks..!

Comment

Originally posted by jaguar30 View Post
      Why Caballero hasn't fought a rematch with Cordoba? He wants to prove himself as the best 122 fighting JUANMA but not Cordoba who beat him once.
      This is about money, a man fighting nobody will get nowhere, but if he fights Rogers Mtagwa I will be so dissappointed of his team.
      Gamboa is schedule for the same event at the Madison.
      Caballero-Juanma would be a great event for a title unification but I don't bash my fighter now to be kissing his ass later like many here do.
      Its not like that buddy, if your fighter is doing something wrong you have to call him on it. And if he do something good then you praise him.

Thats how **** should go, if your a boxing fan and not a cheerleader!!!!!

Comment

***** ass Juanma.... He said he wanted to unify, get all the belts and now he just makes excuses.

Man up Maricon!

Comment

I consider myself a Juanma fan as I am a fan of every Puerto Rican boxer out there, but right now he is just being a ***** and there is nothing else to say. Now if he fights Caballero then he will get my respect again, if he doesn't, this is gonna leave a mark in his career and will folow him everywhere.

BTW Chicano apart of being a *****, Juanma does have a lot of talent and if he took risks I'm sure he would come out victorious. He has the talent to become P4P No. 1 one day but he is the only one that can decide what is gonna happen, is he gonna be Daniel Santos or Felix Trinidad?

JUANMA- GET SOME COJONES

Comment

I consider myself a Juanma fan as I am a fan of every Puerto Rican boxer out there
            What a Surprise!!

BTW Chicano apart of being a *****, Juanma does have a lot of talent and if he took risks I'm sure he would come out victorious.
            Lets see how talented he looks against other top guys that are known to kick ass. Good win against Ponce, other than that he hasn't really done ****. Penalosa was there to make him look good, he was just too small.

He has the talent to become P4P No. 1 one day but he is the only one that can decide what is gonna happen, is he gonna be Daniel Santos or Felix Trinidad?

Santos is underrated and has more balls than JML it seems. I never heard Santos or Triniwrap ducking anyone.

Comment

Simply put,if Pelenchin is the only one standing in ur way of becoming undisputed champ of a division before moving up,then u should go ahead and handle that,works wonders legacy wise!!Especially if u believe u can beat him,real talk!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pollo Boricua View Post
                I consider myself a Juanma fan as I am a fan of every Puerto Rican boxer out there, but right now he is just being a ***** and there is nothing else to say. Now if he fights Caballero then he will get my respect again, if he doesn't, this is gonna leave a mark in his career and will folow him everywhere.

BTW Chicano apart of being a *****, Juanma does have a lot of talent and if he took risks I'm sure he would come out victorious. He has the talent to become P4P No. 1 one day but he is the only one that can decide what is gonna happen, is he gonna be Daniel Santos or Felix Trinidad?

JUANMA- GET SOME COJONES
                I dont get why some ricans hate Santos. i mean one thing is to duck fighters another is to be inactive because of your promoter.

He is our last olympic medalist people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                  Its not like that buddy, if your fighter is doing something wrong you have to call him on it. And if he do something good then you praise him.

Thats how **** should go, if your a boxing fan and not a cheerleader!!!!!
                  What the hell,1st the Mayweather Mafia sounding unbiased,now the Champ,whats going on,is it the beer,is it good ganja,I'm really impressed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
                    What the hell,1st the Mayweather Mafia sounding unbiased,now the Champ,whats going on,is it the beer,is it good ganja,I'm really impressed!!!
                    Ive been real.

Even if you try to defend this ****, you cant.

Look how the TS got owned here.

Its the truth tho, Juanma is being a ***** no other way aroud!!!!!

Even if he fights aballero he will get **** on, just for making all this BS excuses!

Dude needs to put up or STFU!!!!!!

he is Juan Manuel Clima De mayo(Mayweather)

Comment

Of course he is being a ***** acting like this. If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best, not much more to say. I consider myself a fan of his and expect fighters to fight the best especially if they are in the position too and so should any fan of the sport demand this. Lopez has been babied for the most part of his career and should take on a dangerous fighter like Celestino.

Comment

Working...
                      X