No announcement yet.

Now can we legalize Weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now can we legalize Weed?

Green technology is still a few years away from being a suitable alternative to oil so those jobs aren't likely to be coming in 1-2 years. Meanwhile 85% of Americans have tried Marijuana and many kids are being put behind bars for a victimless crime. If we can legalize it in this democratic Congress(which is set to have complete control this year) we can have millions of new jobs and a new market in the economy. And the threat of having laced weed will forever vanish. It might even be possible to have even BETTER weed then what we have now(Lord knows how hard it is for someone without a hookup to get the good ****). You think Obama and the 110th Congress will legalize it?

It definitely should be legalized. That would solve more problems than it adds........especially the overcrowded prison population.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I think they need to...Crime will go down too...Criminal will be to high and stoned to even attempt a crime!

Comment

if it's legalized i'm buying stock in Mickey Ds and Taco Bell. I think it should be legalized and taxed the **** out of. Then again who knows if it will because each state makes a **** load of money off probation.

Comment

If Obama gets elected as president then i can see it being legalized in America, he's a "brotha" for goodness sake!!!

Comment

won't be for at least another 15 years.

Comment

Obama won't do it. Ron Paul would have fought for legalization and probably even get it done. He would have even made prostitution legal. Too bad he's kind of a kooky guy. I would have registered myself and voted for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn. Howdy View Post
                won't be for at least another 15 years.
                why not bro?

Comment

Originally posted by baddest View Post
                  why not bro?
                  too many old folk who were around during its prohibition are still around and need to die off. wait until the baby boomers are too senile to pay attention. but, for now, these are the voters who are running the businesses and making the highest political contributions. therefore, they can't be ignored.

the other reason is that it's not something that can just happen overnight. very few politicians want to risk their reputation by coming out and proposing it. so it's definitely going to take baby steps.

Comment

Alot worse happens through alcahol addiction than weed .It would probably help the alcaholic beggers on the streets to stop drinking and it would help against hard drugs .

Comment

Working...
                    X