No announcement yet.

Woman attacks you...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman attacks you...

Do you put on an ass whipping or do you run away if **** got heavy id give her a bodyshot

short knife edge (side of your hand) to the side of her neck temporarily stuns her giving you time to walk away like a boss, talking ****. Don't talk too loud though, don't let the neighbours know.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
      short knife edge (side of your hand) to the side of her neck temporarily stuns her giving you time to walk away like a boss, talking ****. Don't talk too loud though, don't let the neighbours know.

****!

Comment

I hire Timmy to beat her up. He'd do it for a pork chop sandwich and some cheetos

Comment

on the real, i have never laid hands on my woman and i have been under attack a few times. i got a big mouth and i know how to get under her skin....plus she's a bit nutty.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
            Do you put on an ass whipping or do you run away if **** got heavy id give her a bodyshot
            Mrs.830 would catch me with a two piece with her loaded cooking mitts and I would have no choice but to take a knee
            Last edited by -jose-; 02-20-2013, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              I hire Timmy to beat her up.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
                I would imagine it depends on the situation. If she slaps you, a one-and-done deal, I'd walk away and cool off.

But when you say "attack" I imagine that windmill type of punching that black girls do...I'd try to overpower her and physically restrain her, but would never strike a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                  Am I the Indian guy?

Comment

Originally posted by RlCKY View Post
                    I would imagine it depends on the situation. If she slaps you, a one-and-done deal, I'd walk away and cool off.

But when you say "attack" I imagine that windmill type of punching that black girls do...I'd try to overpower her and physically restrain her, but would never strike a woman.
                    my girl is white and she started swing the laptop power cord at me....i have a scar on my arm to this day and this happened long before Django came out.

Comment

Working...
                    X