Clear All

dont matter if nothings announced may 5 is a sure thing for a fight
    weigh in is a MUST better than the fights lol

hatton pac weigh in was unreal

pac tix usually go for a lil more i got decent tix for 800 pac jmm 4
    and free tix to pac hatton !

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
      Went ahead and pulled the trigger and booked the trip. Floyd can go ahead and announce the fight now.
      Originally posted by PBP View Post
      Yeah I ended up pulling the trigger too since it looks like Pac vs. Marquez V will be in Mexico.
      When I went ahead and booked I was the sole bookee. Then in the course of 1 week 10 friends booked too. I got a feeling another 10 will book too. Were going deep. We all got lucky and still got on the same flight leaving SF except the 3 coming from washington DC.

saturday is literally off the plane-cab-hotel-drop bags-hit bar-cab to mgm-early undercards.

No exceptions lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
        When I went ahead and booked I was the sole bookee. Then in the course of 1 week 10 friends booked too. I got a feeling another 10 will book too. Were going deep. We all got lucky and still got on the same flight leaving SF except the 3 coming from washington DC.

saturday is literally off the plane-cab-hotel-drop bags-hit bar-cab to mgm-early undercards.

No exceptions lol.
        Most of my friends broke and can't/won't drop $ for the tickets.

Comment

Maybe I was right?

Comment

booked my flight n room at the luxor...from the bay area/gilroy...thurs-monday only 350$

Comment

Originally posted by 408mobsta View Post
              booked my flight n room at the luxor...from the bay area/gilroy...thurs-monday only 350$
              Bay area boy stand up. Im saturday till tues.

Comment

Working...
              X