Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    In one night, three American legends will get one last shot at the title

Wlad vs bowe

Wlad vs Toney

Wlad vs Holyfield

Wlad is an athlete, he could easily do it, none of them make it past 5

It'd be fun, cement wlad as atg, and get rid of the old hangers on
    It would make him Wlad the Legend Necrophiliac.

This wouldn't be anything other than a payday for the four of them. It's not a surefire way for Wlad to become an ATG. In fact, it would do absolutely nothing for his legacy.

Your suggestion is bizarre

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly Tillis View Post
      Vitali got walked down by Chris Byrd.... faked a shoulder injury and made up a doctor.

I don't know about walked down, but he was certainly backed up much of the fight, quit and never rematched. He won though, just ask any Klit fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
        It would make him Wlad the Legend Necrophiliac.

This wouldn't be anything other than a payday for the four of them. It's not a surefire way for Wlad to become an ATG. In fact, it would do absolutely nothing for his legacy.

Your suggestion is bizarre
        It would be as relevant as Holmes beating up Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

I don't know about walked down, but he was certainly backed up much of the fight, quit and never rematched. He won though, just ask any Klit fan.

Comment

It would be as relevant as Holmes beating up Ali.
            Or Holmes beating up Ali, Louis and Patterson

Comment

Everyone is in the NBA/NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                Everyone is in the NBA/NFL.

Yeah, I noticed you stayed in the comfort of Freedoms thread, where I cannot post instead of trying to argue valid points in my thread. Cant blame you or anyone else, nobody like being embarrassed.

Comment

Yeah, I noticed you stayed in the comfort of Freedoms thread, where I cannot post instead of trying to argue valid points in my thread. Cant blame you or anyone else, nobody like being embarrassed.

Well I'm sure if I would of posted in your thread I would of had like 10 people with their pitchforks and torches claiming how some bullshit excuse is why we're on the losing end of the HW division. I didn't see you really post on there either so it goes both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                    Well I'm sure if I would of posted in your thread I would of had like 10 people with their pitchforks and torches claiming how some bullshit excuse is why we're on the losing end of the HW division. I didn't see you really post on there either so it goes both ways.
                    Here's my thread and last post. Instead of posting pics of crying kids lets debate this like adults.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...1#post12414711

Comment

[QUOTE=Mr. Fantastic;12414677]Everyone is in the NBA/NFL.

QUOTE]

Not just in the NBA/NFL....but in the more competitive weight divisions in boxing..

You WISH there were as many mexican/chicanos in the NFL/NBA...LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X