No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Responds To Critics on Canelo-Lopez Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer Responds To Critics on Canelo-Lopez Clash

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer spoke with BoxingScene.com about the recently finalized fight between WBC silver welterweight champion Josesito Lopez (30-4, 18KOs) and undefeated WBC 154-pound king Saul "Canelo" Alvarez, which takes place on September 15th at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Showtime will televise.

[Click Here To Read More]

lol schafer is trolling, comparing this to pacquiao dlh. are they gonna make canelo drain himself to 147? if so then ill change my mind about this fight. if not, stfu with the nonsense.

Comment

Why doesn't Lara deserve it more than Lopez? He got robbed against Paul Williams, another guy that was supposed to fight Canelo. At least Lopez got the win and already had a payday lined up for him in the Ortiz rematch. Lara has been rewarded with squat.

Comment

Wow, so Lopez is like Pacquiao huh?
        How many titles has Lopez won?
        No, can't compare the two, nice try troll.
        And lol, so the only time you apply getting a fight the old fashioned way is when it works out for a fighter you want

Comment

I don't like Top Rank but I prefer to pay for Chavez Jr vs Martinez. This is disgusting mismatch.

Comment

Schaefer is full of ****! He is blowing smoke to all the boxing fans. History, REALLY! GBP is worst than Top Rank! They try to use TR as a stepping stone! Arum to smart for that!

Comment

GBP is no different than TR...BS artists to the fullest. Lara.....Lara......Lara. That's all fight fans want to hear coming outta his fat Swiss mug.

Comment

Canela and Golden Boy are pathetic it's embarrassing to even think these people are what's big in the world of Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  lol schafer is trolling, comparing this to pacquiao dlh. are they gonna make canelo drain himself to 147? if so then ill change my mind about this fight. if not, stfu with the nonsense.
                  I like Schaf but he is trolling pretty hard.

Comment

As far as the Pacquio-Oscar comparison goes, I doubt will be seeing anything like this where Pacquiao came in heavier than Oscar.

Canelo is already a borderline middleweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X