Collapse
No announcement yet.

R.I.P. Johnny Tapia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't even know he had died. Thats sad as Johnny seemed as though he was a really great person and a very entertaining boxer. I recall Mike Tyson was a really big fan of his! Seems so many of the great ones have their demons. RIP our friend Johnny..

Comment

posteded this in the Latino Lounge this morning...posting also here incase anyone hasn't seen...

Comment

Not that it matters much, but did anyone hear what the cause of death was?

Comment

Johnny Tapia documentary - "TAPIA"

Hi there, we are currently working on a feature film about Johnny Tapia and have a documentary about him premiering at the LA film festival in June 2013. We filmed the documentary in Albuquerque and followed Johnny around for about a year before he passed away. If any of you guys are interested, I would highly recommend checking out the documentary "TAPIA".

-There is the facebook page for the documentary where you can check out clips/trailers for the movie, as well as information on the LA film festival.
          facebook/tapiathemovie
          TAPIA FOREVER!

Comment

Wow a Tapia and Mancini documentary in the same summer. Sounds better than any blockbusters Hollywood will be throwing at fans in the next few months.

Comment

Working...
            X