No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo/Weights: Anthony Mundine vs. Rigoberto Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo/Weights: Anthony Mundine vs. Rigoberto Alvarez

The weights are in for Wednesday's clash for the interim-World Boxing Association junior middleweight title, as former two division champion Anthony Mundine (42-4, 25KOs) faces Mexico's Rigoberto Alvarez (27-3, 20KOs) at Newcastle Entertainment Centre. The two-time world champion looks thin, taut, and his ribs and hips are clearly defined, weighed in at 69.6kg [153.4-pounds] - a skerrick under the 69.85kg [154-pounds] limit. Alvarez, one of seven brothers who are all boxers, tipped the scales at 69.8kg [153.8-pounds] at the weigh-in.

[Click Here To Read More]

Anybody gonna have a stream?

Comment

Damn Rigo looks STRAIGHT ALPHA! lol a little valuev'ish, caveman-ish and brutish and BEASTLY! ALPHA MALE ALL DAY! haha pardon the annoying, given, cliche, but no ****. . .

WAR RIGO! Let's ****ing beat this clown-face's ass and shut his ballwasher in front of his own peoples! WARRRR!!

I hope I can find a stream. . . It was hard as hell finding one for the tarver/green fight, but eventually found one thanks to our australian brethren!

Comment

interim title! What a joke...Rigo lost 11 0f 12 to Trout and if they ever meet Mundine will be ko'd...

Comment

Interim title? Boxing is a joke whoever runs these councils are seriously on some ****! They shld have interem, pre- interem, eliminators, pre-eliminators, vacant belts, belt give aways , hey just add an extra division in between too! Wtf is goin on? Since when did Rigo deserve a shot at an interim anything! Mundine shld just stay at 160, this is all hilarious! I mean where u have a division where K9, Fraudnello and even Trout as champions what do u expect! Such a joke, none of these so called champs aren't even being tested,except for Cotto! The old days the best fought the best now its what is a safe fight for the Champs!

Comment

good to luck alvarez, hope he wins, but what a joke of this being for any title.

Comment

put some $ on Alvarez to shatter that glass at +550 odds.. Mundine has no chin, is drained, its a 12 round fight and Alvarez packs some punch

Comment

Alvarez looks more comfortable at the weight than Mundine, Mundine's been on the decline for a while now. After a shut out against Trout I'm praying Alvarez comes up with the goods here. If Garth Woods could knock Mundine out I'm sure Alvarez can.

Comment

pittiful undercard!

Comment

Working...
                  X