Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rebels storm Gaddafis palace and wear his cloths and jewlery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all i know is this guy is speaking out and telling the truth how it is and someone clearly has a big problem with that, I mean there is always talking about equal rights and rebuilding countries with the right amenities, services and basic living standards and ****, but libya has all of that, if they where really concerned about these things why not go into North Korea? ill tell you why, cuz they know they would get seriously ****ed up....

Comment

Nasser was a real G, hence why they took him out, anyone who has the ball to speak up and tell it how it is is labeled a dictator and should be gone from Power,

Comment

Instead of Libyan oil going towards public works project, health care and education, it will now be opened up and partitioned amongst the rapacious hyenas of privatization, deregulation and "free trade".

I.e prepare to get raepd.

Comment

All the lies about him being responsible for Lockerbie are just that. Lies.

Not guilty.

Ya'll got to fee me.

However, that bum coward Regan did kill Qaddafi's 2 year old daughter with one of his pussy airstrikes. Not man enough to challenge him to a fist fight. He has to send a plane loaded for bear like a white pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by NET View Post
            He spent it on developing Libya from a total colonialist shithole under the British puppet King Idris to modernizing it using the oil profits from their nationalized oil fields.

Libya under Qaddafi= free universal healthcare, free schooling, women's rights, and the Great Manmade River to distribute water from under the sahara to all of Libya. Under the U.N's developmental index it ranked only 2nd to South Africa as the best place to live in Africa with one of the best standards of living.

Hope people enjoy living under the Taliban 2.0 that the NATO killers just used to destroy the country.

Welcome back the Burka and sharia law.
            Thanks for your posts man. I think it's sad that people still believe on the lies that are being fed to the American public.

Comment

Not all Americans are closed minded and ignorant to other views/opinions.

Unfortunately you cant choose the country you are born in.

Just want to put that out there...

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libya#Libya_under_Gaddafi

Total ****.

Comment

Caddafi and Libya are actually the msot developed country in Africa, and he has also built many places in Africa to make it a better place.

Just look at their education, healthcare etc...

It's sad to say that the West actually put a hand to getting rid of him. Let's hope it doesn;t **** the country up.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    trust a ****** like yourself to use wiki........

Comment

The amount of ownage in this thread is great.

NET and pcpc tellin it how it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X