Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia: Berto Beats Victor Ortiz Like Maidana Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia: Berto Beats Victor Ortiz Like Maidana Did

You think the Donaire Clan has boxing's most searing Family Feud going on?

[Click Here To Read More]

"We'll watch like we watched Maidana. We had 30 people, my folks and all the kids...When Victor quit, we were all of us, including Mom and Dad, jumping up and down, celebrating."
    The Garcia's must be a ruthless bunch... On the real though, Victor must've done some some **** to their fam for them to feel this way.

Comment

I can't see Ortiz beating Berto either. Not because Berto is such a good fighter but because Berto is all wrong for Ortiz. I even expect Berto to knock Ortiz out.

I do dislike Robert Garcia though. I think his brother (Ortiz's trainer) is a more humble and nicer person.

I'm rooting for Ortiz, .

Comment

This should only motivate Ortiz. I know he said he celebrated Victor's lost against Maidana but Robert's intentions right now are probably to help Ortiz, someone needs to tell Victor the truth. GBP is most likely expecting to see Ortiz lose, they invested their money on a weak-minded fighter. Victor better come with it and deliver against Berto, or this is it.

Comment

Do people really think Ortiz is just going to quit every time a fight gets tough?

Comment

i hope ortiz wins but i dont see it berta is trash but ortiz got bad luck

Comment

if ortiz plays it safe & takes it to the later rounds, he has a decent shot. berto seems to fade

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                You think the Donaire Clan has boxing's most searing Family Feud going on?

[Click Here To Read More]
                dam thats cold ....I dont know what popped off between Vic and the Garcia fam but it must be some real deep ****....anyway, I hope Vic whoops Andrea's ass

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                  Do people really think Ortiz is just going to quit every time a fight gets tough?
                  when the peterson fight started getting tough you could see him losing his confidence. ortiz is very weak mentally.
                  Last edited by Southpawology; 03-02-2011, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Victor Ortíz is garbage. He should not even be allowed to fight anymore. I don't know why Andre Berto is wasting his time giving Ortíz a title shot.
                    Last edited by MXboxingfan; 03-02-2011, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X