Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the bank made a mistake with my money...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wassup pump....i DEMAND you give georges some sort of verbal warning for falsely accusing me of being chinese... this is uncalled for bro!!! its not cool in my book....im tellin you i wont stand for it anymore... how you gonna sit there and let him say this **** bro? he's made numerous threads about this, i want it stopped... you have 24 hours....get it done...
    o pump how come i cant watch any of the videos in the video section? it keeps saying internet explorer cannot display this page whenever i try an watch one of em,.... i know you got something to do with this bro, look man i got no problem with you, but you keep doin this **** like deletin my legit bet thread, not giving me mod rights, letting pb32 and georges harass me openly in the lounge.... whats up with this man???
    yo pump what happened to my bets thread man??? i cant find it... did you delete it or something? im not happy about this bro,... when i find out ima **** sum1 up G
    Why dod you take me off your friends list? you got a problem with me or something?
    You lame ass attention whore, you have issues

Comment

lol amar jhangir turnin on me, whats your problem? you seem like one of those comic nerd wanking types.... with your numerous comic book alts

Comment

I am just saying, you have some serious issues, you are totally an attention whore, I would be willing to bet everything I own you even made this whole bank situation up to get some attention

sorry for owning you

Comment

really? i think i should post my statement, but i really cant be bothered just to prove it to a WANKER!!

Comment

the official press conference for the showdown is tonight

BCFC vs lfc19titles

Comment

It isn't your money is it? What you're attempting to do is basically stealing.

Comment

it would be disrespectful of me to make him my bitch again jonoyoung as deranged already has that honour

Comment

Originally posted by CONORBOBWEAVE View Post
                  It isn't your money is it? What you're attempting to do is basically stealing.
                  To be fair, if you accidentally deposited your money into someone else's account, you can't get it back unless the other party agrees to it. Banks should have to abide by this rule as well.

Comment

its not stealing, banks are insured, and besides 500 is hardley gonna put them outta buisness...

the manager probably wipes his arse with 5 pound notes for the **** of it.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
                      To be fair, if you accidentally deposited your money into someone else's account, you can't get it back unless the other party agrees to it. Banks should have to abide by this rule as well.
                      they dont though.

I lodged a check for 50 quid once, checked my balance a week later and had loads more cash than i thought, got a mini statement and there was a lodgement of £550. The bank ****ed up and gave me 500 more.

I withdrew it and got a letter from them 3 months later with a photocopy of the cheque i lodged and an explanation saying i owed them the money. Turns out its illegal to withdraw money that u know isnt yours. And if u dont pay it back not only can u face charges but they will **** your credit rating up for life. No morgage in later life cos u wanted 500 quid.

Comment

Working...
                      X