Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: Any Division That I'm In - I Will Rule!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner: Any Division That I'm In - I Will Rule!

WBC lightweight champion Adrien Broner (25-0, 21KOs) is ready to fight any of the top fighters at 135 - after last Saturday's dominating stoppage victory over Antonio DeMarco. Broner plans to stick around in the lightweight division for the moment, but a move to junior welterweight is not that far away.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope Broner isn't linked to PEDs like Floyd is right now, considering they both work under Haymon and GBP. Just stay away from the PEDs Broner and you can surpass Floyd.

Comment

Move up to 140, or are you taking a page from "Roid" Mayweather Jr. and waiting for the competition to soften itself up before you make a move. Come on, fight Matthysse, the war rapist, and lets see who folds first. Fight Danny Garcia, you won't have to look for him. Fight the best.

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
        I hope Broner isn't linked to PEDs like Floyd is right now, considering they both work under Haymon and GBP. Just stay away from the PEDs Broner and you can surpass Floyd.
        You know what the deal is man.........WE ALL SHOULD KNOW NOW.....all Haymon fighters are suspect as hell man. It's only a matter of time, the kid is on that stuff. I have no proof but where there is smoke, there is fire - just an opinion so don't ban me. At this point, I'd suspect 75-80% of fighters are on something illegal to remain competitive.

It is becoming apparent that there is something going on under that Haymon umbrella though...what is he 3 for 3 now?

Off point I guess but as to the title of the thread, dude is getting too big for his britches already. When he falls remember I blamed his ego for his downfall while most were calling him a future ATG.
        Last edited by mathed; 11-19-2012, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          You know what the deal is man.........WE ALL SHOULD KNOW NOW.....all Haymon fighters are suspect as hell man. It's only a matter of time, the kid is on that stuff. I have no proof but where there is smoke, there is fire - just an opinion so don't ban me. At this point, I'd suspect 75-80% of fighters are on something illegal to remain competitive.

It is becoming apparent that there is something going on under that Haymon umbrella though...what is he 3 for 3 now?

Off point I guess but as to the title of the thread, dude is getting too big for his britches already. When he falls remember I blamed his ego for his downfall while most were calling him a future ATG.
          Come on cut that out... Who besides Berto, was caught with some form of steroids Tarver is washed up with Al Haymon?? Floyd does testing for all of his fights and yet you say that dumb ****? Peterson, and Erik Morales are not with Haymon... but damn people can't stand black athletes dominating but hating won't stop it!

Comment

The guy that beats Broner cant stand in front of him and is going to have to move and give him different angles, use alot of side movement so he wont be able to predicted and confuse him with different combos, not two many guys that can fight like that.

Comment

I know one person that better duck him.....and thats...... Floyd!

Comment

I click on a thread about Broner, and I enter a room filled with grown men with their lips on Mayweather's dick.......pathetic lmao

Comment

Don't know the latest of Gamboa but he and Broner need to fight. Make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
                    Come on cut that out... Who besides Berto, was caught with some form of steroids Tarver is washed up with Al Haymon?? Floyd does testing for all of his fights and yet you say that dumb ****? Peterson, and Erik Morales are not with Haymon... but damn people can't stand black athletes dominating but hating won't stop it!
                    Peterson nor Berto were dominating at all. And Floyd tested positive 3 times in may.

Comment

Working...
                    X