Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't You Fkn Hate Conspiracy Theorists...Or Are YOU One Of Them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sort of a conspiracy theorist. While I can't say for certain, when there are more people who think our own government bombed us rather than a terrorist organization, whether true or not, you know that there is something wrong. I'm not willing to take a stance on the subject, as I have never been presented with sufficient evidence for either claim.

However, I definitely do believe the OKC bombing was a conspiracy. I am 99.999999999999999999999999999999% sure.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
      it should be acceptable practice to punch any war mongering ******* in the face....
      As it should be for a military vet that is disrespected by some gigantic douche bro college student.

Comment

In present day, there would be 900 billion stories and conspiracy theories behind this instead of simply what it was: somebody was wrong!

Last edited by Gino Ros; 10-06-2012, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          As it should be for a military vet that is disrespected by some gigantic douche bro college student.

Or when someone disrespects your life's work!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
            also, I'm not a 9/11 conspiracy theorist. In my opinion, it was simply a terrorist attack and that's it. Was there more to it that we don't know? Certainly.

But I can't really be bothered with people who think it was an inside job, considering what we know about Operation Northwoods, which was a proposed plan to hijack commercial airlines, fly them into buildings and blame it on Cuba to justify an invasion. This is 100% known as fact, this really was real. Fortunately Kennedy personally rejected it but it goes to show the thinking of some top level government officials.
            Al CIAda.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              I don't believe I've ever had a stronger urge to punch someone in the face than in the case of this pip squeak.
              Is it even greater than your urge to masturbate horses?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries
                Wait, WINEP is a neocon group?

Former Vice President Al Gore called WINEP "Washington's most respected center for studies on the Middle East."
                Several current and former members of WINEP have served in senior positions in the administrations of Bill Clinton ....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washing...ar_East_Policy
                didn't realize democrats never align themselves with neocons. that's news to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeBrah View Post
                  I'm sort of a conspiracy theorist. While I can't say for certain, when there are more people who think our own government bombed us rather than a terrorist organization, whether true or not, you know that there is something wrong. I'm not willing to take a stance on the subject, as I have never been presented with sufficient evidence for either claim.

However, I definitely do believe the OKC bombing was a conspiracy. I am 99.999999999999999999999999999999% sure.
                  Among who else?

Maybe 1-2 other people that didn't get caught. That isn't a far-reaching conspiracy.

But if you start saying "well, Janet Reno...", then I will slit your throat.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeBrah View Post

Care to elaborate on OKC?

I'm simply unfamiliar with the argument.

I've always believed it was just a simply case of a rightwing nut who had the capabilities to pull it off, more or less (on account of his army training, etc.).

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post

Or when someone disrespects your life's work!!

I simply can't get enough of Buzz clocking some "Moon Landing Faker" dweeb in a suit jacket and cheap sneakers.

Comment

Working...
                      X