Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales To Use Nutritionist For Danny Garcia Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales To Use Nutritionist For Danny Garcia Rematch

Former four division world champion Erik 'El Terrible' Morales (52-8, 36KOs) will take every necessary precaution as he prepares for a scheduled rematch with WBC/WBA junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia (24-0, 15KOs). [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

I will laugh my ass off if a baby fat morales beats him. its possible danny sucks.

Comment

My money is on the old man. Danny is good but if he struggled to put away an operated Morales I don't see him winning against a better conditioned Erik.

Comment

If Morales gets in good shape he can beat Garcia. He almost beat him last time coming straight off of an operation.

Comment

ladies and gentlemen, I think Morales has a chance.

the benefits of having the proper nutrition before a fight can greatly increase a fighters abilities.

Comment

Good he needs it. And glad to see that it seems he serious this time. Only thing that stopped morales from winning was himself. Hope he is dead serious this time.

Comment

last time he looked like he was on the taco diet throughout his training camp

Comment

danny has a lot of haters he gave morales respect in the first fight but controlled the pace of the fight fat boy morales is getting ktfo he wasnt winning at all in the first fight as the level of power and body shots proved that morales couldnt hurt danny but danny hurt morales danny wins again this time by ko or stoppage

Comment

I don't think a nutritionist will make 1 bit of difference, unless that nutritionist is Ponce De Leon (not the fighter the explorer) and still has some juice left from the fountain of youth~

Comment

Working...
                    X