No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Arthur Abraham Back With a KO Win in Offenburg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Arthur Abraham Back With a KO Win in Offenburg

Former middleweight world champion Arthur Abraham (33-3, 26 KOs) stopped Pablo Farias (19-2, 11 KOs) in the fifth round to capture the WBO's European super middleweight title at the Baden Arena in Offenburg, Germany. In the fifth round, Abraham dropped Farias three times before the referee waved it off.

[Click Here To Read More]

When you fight Sturm, Martinez, Pirog and Golovkin than I will give you props...You fought a guy who is 19-2 in Farias.. Avg fighter...You used to be one of my favorite fighters period.. Had power, heart and never gave up like your fight against Miranda when you broke your jaw and had blood comin down... Warrior status...THan you lose against Dirrel, got a boxing lesson against Ward and lost to Froch.. I think you are more powerful than all those guys.. but you just gave up and showed no heart... Fight the top guys and show us you belong...

Comment

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
      When you fight Sturm, Martinez, Pirog and Golovkin than I will give you props...You fought a guy who is 19-2 in Farias.. Avg fighter...You used to be one of my favorite fighters period.. Had power, heart and never gave up like your fight against Miranda when you broke your jaw and had blood comin down... Warrior status...THan you lose against Dirrel, got a boxing lesson against Ward and lost to Froch.. I think you are more powerful than all those guys.. but you just gave up and showed no heart... Fight the top guys and show us you belong...
      It wasn't a matter of giving up, IMO. He just had a terribly one dimensional style that got figured out by top fighters and that was all she wrote. And yes, of course he's more powerful than all those guys, if you're talking one punch power, but boxing isn't won on power alone is it?

Comment

christ

look at those pictures

who the hell taught him to box like that!?

he's digging change out of his pockets in between punches

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          christ

look at those pictures

who the hell taught him to box like that!?

he's digging change out of his pockets in between punches
          Abe's always fought like a wild apeman. It's partly why he gets so much power into his shots.

Comment

Working...
          X