No announcement yet.

fat dan rafael : what a disgusting human being

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fat dan rafael : what a disgusting human being

did you see his twitter yesterday ? total lack of respect for a guy who puts his life on the line and trained hard to get there , from a fat **** who never seen the inside a gym in his entiere life

yea, he was toe-tally disrespectful. he's going to wake up toe-morrow and regret his comments.

seriously, I thought it was hilarious. david haye #shouldhavepulledout

Comment

UD Loss.

cry
      cry
      cry

Comment

Dan Rafael is a ****ing idiot. A fat **** like him that doesn't know jack **** about boxing or sports for that matter should not be making any comments.

Comment

Yeah it was pretty disgusting, to show such lack of respect to a pro boxer.

Comment

I don't understand why u guys care/follow what that obese ****** says.

He's never laced up a pair of boxing gloves in his life.

And to make it worse he started watching boxing after he watch the gatti-ward I fight.

Dudes truly an idiot.

Comment

dan rafael did the right thing with shi**ing on haye.now stop crying..gaye is a coward with a big mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                dan rafael did the right thing with shi**ing on haye.now stop crying..gaye is a coward with a big mouth.
                And who is Dan? A fat **** who acts big on twitter.

At least David has accomplished stuff in his life. Big mouth or not he has lived a life non of us have.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  Cowards don't lace up the gloves in a fight where they're the heavy underdog.

Haye played the bad boy role in the build up, and Wlad's bank balance is reaping the benefits.

I wouldn't look into it too much.

Comment

Originally posted by paypayvay View Post
                    did you see his twitter yesterday ? total lack of respect for a guy who puts his life on the line and trained hard to get there , from a fat **** who never seen the inside a gym in his entiere life
                    Don't worry, the Burgers will catch up with him soon. No boxer is a coward. Wlad was just too big and Haye didn't throw enough combinations. The HW division is a bag of ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X