Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else thinking upset?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wouldn't surprise me if he did better than expected (ie.won the first round before getting beat in the second) but I don't think he has much chance of winning.

Comment

I don't think it'll as easy as you guys are saying. I definitely doubt the fight will end in the first round. Unless it's a sub but Anderson wont go for a sub in the first round if he's on his back...

I think Silva will beat sonnen in the 3rd round.

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
      If Sonnen (R) can manage to bring Silva down I think it's going to be a long night for Silva and I see Siva getting tired and Sonnen (R) getting a decision.
      Hmm... so bet the house because Chael will put Silva on his back if the fight goes long enough

Comment

me and my dumb buddy betting a 50$ bottle of henny on the line..

plus cup shot if i pick the right round which will be round2 by KO

silva wins btw

Comment

sonnen has about as much of a chance of winning the lottery as he does beating silva

i just hope silva doesnt dance around the ring and just gets it done early and in an exciting fashion

Comment

Originally posted by -Rabbit Punch- View Post
            C'mon man lol.
            Fine,

this is the BIGGEST MOST IMPORTANT FIGHT IN UFC HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!1!1!one

Comment

if there is an upset this sat its going to be big country kicking JDS azss....if you want to bet i made a thread and i am betting on Nelson...^_^

Comment

I'll bump my own fail opinion lol. Ando fought through adversity, kept his cool, and seemed fresh despite being on his back most of the fight. True champions always find a way and that was a great choke.

Comment

Working...
                  X