No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Smith-Molina, Theophane-Cano - BScene Predictions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Smith-Molina, Theophane-Cano - BScene Predictions

Rounding out the televised undercard are a pair of intriguing matchups between hard luck veterans who have endured the best and worst the sport has to offer.

Ishe Smith made history for his hometown, becoming the first ever Vegas-born fighter to win a major championship after outpointing Cornelius Bundrage earlier this year in their super welterweight title fight. His first defense comes against veteran spoiler Carlos Molina.

Opening up the telecast, Ashley Theophane squares off against Pablo Cano in a 10-round bout which takes place slightly above the super lightweight limit. [Click Here To Read More]

Smith wins a robbery is the correct answer.

Comment

cano easily by tko
      molina in a tough fight ud
      mathysse by ko
      money by ud

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
        Smith wins a robbery is the correct answer.
        very possible but if it is just fairly i got molina all day

Comment

Salazar said that Theophane has been stopped in all his losses, that's wrong. He hasn't been stopped yet, and I don't think Cano will be able to pull it off.

Comment

I got Smith Theophane by decision

Comment

pretty sure cano will have too much for theophane, and i think molina will edge it out over smith too. bad luck for mayweather promotions, but at least they're taking real fights

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                Salazar said that Theophane has been stopped in all his losses, that's wrong. He hasn't been stopped yet, and I don't think Cano will be able to pull it off.
                he's not been stopped, but his level of opposition is questionable....

cano's high pressure's gonna be way too much for him, and that mixed with theophane's inability to punch with any kind of force.... leads to only one conclusion.

he fought and loss at british title level to a guy who pressured him who had little to no real skill and 0 power, just made him uncomfortable... cano's naturally bigger, he'll give him a severe beat down.

people aren't familiar with theophane, they just know he's with TMT, but those of us who've watched him know he's a bum.

Comment

Molina will beat the crap out of Smith

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
                    very possible but if it is just fairly i got molina all day
                    Yep. I think it will be an ugly fight but should (if on the up and up) be a clear enough win for Molina.

Comment

Working...
                    X