No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Plans To Hit NYC For Cotto vs. Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Plans To Hit NYC For Cotto vs. Trout

BoxingScene.com was advised that WBC junior middleweight champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) will travel to New York City on Friday. Canelo wants to be ringside on Saturday night at Madison Square Garden to watch three division champion Miguel Cotto challenge unbeaten WBA "regular" beltholder Austin Trout. Canelo is slated to return on May 4th and Cotto is one of the three boxers he would like to face on the date.

[Click Here To Read More]

I cannot wait for Canelo - Cotto.

I have confidence in Golden Boy to make this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      I cannot wait for Canelo - Cotto.
      canelo can KO cotto in PR and lara fans would claim that that the fight was fixed

Comment

Uh oh. Can Canelo step up to any of these three fighters with the experience he currently has? Cotto seems like the weakest of the bunch, only because of his past couple of hard fights. I guess that is a good fight, Cotto-Alvarez.

Comment

Canelo would KO Cotto btw.

Comment

Damn that's what its looking like. Loving it Mexico vs. Puerto Rico. 2013 looking good so far.

Comment

after watching lara vs vanes... i think canelo azz r8pes every1 @154 other than floyd. i used to think lara was the most dangerous @54... he seems to be neck n neck with the better fighters of the division.

Comment

Canelo vs Cotto is definitely one of the biggest fights that could be made in the sport. Cotto has a BIG TEST on Saturday though. Trout is for real, has a lot of ability, pretty quick hands, is tough to look good against. Trout can beat Cotto, this is a 50-50 fight where I might lean slightly toward Cotto just because we've seen him in there with the best in the world.

I hope Cotto wins though, because I want Canelo-Cotto in May.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  Canelo vs Cotto is definitely one of the biggest fights that could be made in the sport. Cotto has a BIG TEST on Saturday though. Trout is for real, has a lot of ability, pretty quick hands, is tough to look good against. Trout can beat Cotto, this is a 50-50 fight where I might lean slightly toward Cotto just because we've seen him in there with the best in the world.

I hope Cotto wins though, because I want Canelo-Cotto in May.
                  i agree carnal

Comment

OMG bad news for Cotto, Mr bad luck in the building

Comment

Working...
                    X