No announcement yet.

Ice Cream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Cream

I love it just got some Dreyers tagalong cookies ice cream the **** is bomb,whats boxingscenes favorite type of ice creams.

the one with the chocolate chip cookies.i havent had ice cream in a long ass time

Comment

I eat it every night never gets old to me,i like all types 2.

Comment

Banana chocolate ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakas View Post
          Banana chocolate ice cream.
          That sounds good,i like Ben and Jerrys Chunky Monkey.

Comment

Yo Mizzark, we gotta spot out here in the Bu' called Coldstone Creamery, yeah I know its sounds ****ographic but trust me dawg, the ice cream is stupid yo'.

Peep this homie...

Comment

Look at this mother****er. What a lucky ******* he is. He looks like he swallowed a goddamn canary.

He dath made the beast with 2 backs with both of them wenches.

Possibly at the same time and at the workplace.

Comment

I eat all kindsa ice creams. My favorite dessert. Right now I'm on peanut butter and chocolate haagen daas and breyers mint chip.

Comment

I miss the good ole' days of working food service and retail jobs.

Lotta loose ho's populate those fields. I used to get wanked at the workplace on the regular.

I had Puerto Rican wench w/ very curly hair, and a Mexican that drew pictures of cartoon babies.

Man, I miss those days.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
                    I miss the good ole' days of working food service and retail jobs.

Lotta loose ho's populate those fields. I used to get wanked at the workplace on the regular.

I had Puerto Rican wench w/ very curly hair, and a Mexican that drew pictures of cartoon babies.

Man, I miss those days.
                    I used to rob baskin and Robbins blind. Those jobs were great. Stupid managers, slutty coworkers, getting out of the house, drinking on the job, sucking on whipped cream canisters.....

Comment

Working...
                    X