Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Treats Rees Like a Joke, Ribs Him on Cocaine Use

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broner is the joke. he thinks he's the next face of boxing but he can barely pull in enough revenue for himself

Comment

• I'm not going to bother reading the whole thread, but I'm guessing some people correctly said Broner lacks class and then some people with floyd avatars accused them of racism?

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        I'm not going to bother reading the whole thread, but I'm guessing some people correctly said Broner lacks class and then some people with floyd avatars accused them of racism?
        Pretty much....

Comment

• Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          Pretty much....
          It's a pitiful cop out excuse.

My favourite fighter for years was David Haye, hell I still defend him now though god knows he makes it hard work.

Historically my two favorites are ray Leonard and nigel Benn, with holyfield and nigel Benn up there too.

I don't care what a guy looks like, if he's white or black it doesn't matter

What I don't like is punks, and Mayweather and Broner act like punks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            It's a pitiful cop out excuse.

My favourite fighter for years was David Haye, hell I still defend him now though god knows he makes it hard work.

Historically my two favorites are ray Leonard and nigel Benn, with holyfield and nigel Benn up there too.

I don't care what a guy looks like, if he's white or black it doesn't matter

What I don't like is punks, and Mayweather and Broner act like punks.
            A-fuckin-men. Unfortunately like you said, it's literally become a cop-out response to call someone racist when they mention a fighter's lack of class.

Comment

• Thuggery and his alts and Earl always crying racism. Just stfu cry babies. You hate *******, so what. They hate you too mother****ers!

Comment

Working...
              X