No announcement yet.

4 Things I want Andre Ward to do:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Things I want Andre Ward to do:

1. Andre Ward should stop draining fighters.

2. Andre Ward should stop clinching 70 % of the whole fight.

3. I want him to fight out of Oakland. Dude (almost) never fought outside of his hometown in his big fights as far as I know.

4. Stop pretending to be a or the "Son of God (S.O.G.)" while being one of the dirtiest fighters I ever saw in my life.

Comment

Terrible trolling post.

Comment

Haaaa! I love it. The haters keep piling up.

Top 3 Pound for Pound. GET MAD!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post

3. I want him to fight out of Oakland. Dude (almost) never fought outside of his hometown in his big fights as far as I know.

4. Stop pretending to be a or the "Son of God (S.O.G.)" while being one of the dirtiest fighters I ever saw in my life.

DAWSON CHALLENGED HIM AT THAT WEIGHT AND WANTED TO GO DOWN, WHO ELSE?

ITS A PART OF BOXING GET OVER IT

AND THEN WHAT?

4. Stop pretending to be a or the "Son of God (S.O.G.)" while being one of the dirtiest fighters I ever saw in my life

WALKS OFF....

Comment

raskat, these are all great points, regarding andre "son of bernard" ward, regardless of what his fans are saying...what world champion, or p4p fighter, has so much of a problem fighting outside his hometown, and gets so much leeway, from his hometown refs, when andre ward, has talent...andre ward, is on a fast track, to be one of the brokest, p4p fighters around...lol

Comment

Nothing but the MF TRUTH!!

Comment

i think he should fight Sergio Martinez next at the MGM Grand LAs Vegas !

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertPullhoez
                    The hate is strong round here
                    yes. yes it is alb.

this might be the first time in the history of boxingscene since I've been here that I've seen a fighter go from fringe fighter based on popularity, to a semi popular fighter with more haters then he deserves. the transformation has been very enlightening.

Comment

Working...
                    X