No announcement yet.

Inspectah Deck Disses Joe Budden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SMH...

I got love for Deck man, but c'mon...he hasn't dropped anything significant in years...but he's gonna drop a diss record to Budden who's actually relevant in Hip Hop today?

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
      my favorite part of the diss is when the game show music comes on, and hes saying who can name another buddens song besides pump it up? lol

that was funny
      who can name deck songs?

Comment

Honestly, dude ain't worth responding to... But I DO have an album coming out.. Mite be buzzworthy to cook dude.. We'll see

http://twitter.com/mousebudden/status/2543065656

Comment

Originally posted by flipside View Post
          who can name deck songs?
          wu-tang fans. but i get your point....however, deck in part of wu-tang. i respect anyone from wu-tang. plus inspectah deck is a ill lyricist.

Comment

anyone that thinks Budden is better lyrically than I.N.S., needs to listen to more I.N.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
              wu-tang fans. but i get your point....however, deck in part of wu-tang. i respect anyone from wu-tang. plus inspectah deck is a ill lyricist.
              i love the wu man. but ****s getting pathetic all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                Decks verse in Triumph > Buddens career.

Am i the only one who feels Deck could take on Budden? I know he's no known battler, but lyrically he is one of the strongest from the Clan, possesses one of the best flows aswell..........i just feel Deck could take him.

I do agree however, that INS is lesser known then Joe, so saying nobody is checking for him was a little ironic.
                i agree with you.
                i'm reading through this thread thinking...what the ****? how is Joe Budden more relevant than Deck? HE'S NOT.
                i just saw Rock The Bells and i can tell you that barely anyone showed up for Slaughterhouse's set. it was a joke. i think that Joe Budden is extremely talented and i do like his music but he can't touch Inspectah Deck, in my opinion. Deck is a solid and rightfully recognized member of the Wu Tang Clan. let's remember who we're talking about here. Joe Budden is more famous for his youtube videos than he is for his music. and that's a FACT.

in relation to the "beef", as per usual i think it's just stupid. i don't respect it when rappers start that ****, so in no way am i siding with Deck, but in terms of this thread itself...there is really no comparison between the two. they both need to just shut up, and personally i would view it as being straight up disrespectful for Buddens to come back with a track against Deck just because he's one of the Wu's best, and that doesn't look good.

Comment

Working...
                X