No announcement yet.

Will you watch Pacquiao-Marquez IV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
    That's how the promotion works... Take a match you're only kind of interested in and make it "must see tv"... 24/7 is pretty good at that.

Honestly I'm going to sit this one out and watch the replay, unless a buddy picks up the PPV and I'll chip in with beer or something.

After Pac/Bradley I need a better undercard to pay to watch pac fight anyone other than Mayweather. And I think that fights about 3 years too late anyway.
    Honestly too. I have never seen Marquez look so beasty and has never said he would be more aggressive. I can't risk missing a classic; and if it does not live up to the hype, so I lost 60 bucks, I'll live.

Comment

Hell yeah!! I watch all boxing

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        Hell yeah!!!
        is the last and final chapter of these two warriors facing each other and its boxing so i'm watching.
        With these 2 and Arum you could never be so sure if its the final chapter.

Comment

Yes as a Pacquaio fan ive been critical over alot off his recent fights but when fight night approachs i still get pretty excited although i do expect JMM too finally take it.Also Gamboas comeback and Patrick Hyland an Irish fighter as an incredibly hard fight against Javier Fortuna so im looking foward too seeing can he win

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
            With these 2 and Arum you could never be so sure if its the final chapter.
            very true but let's just hope it is...

Comment

Yes but because it's free. I wouldn't have if I had to pay for it. At least not until they re-aired it on HBO.

Comment

Working...
              X