No announcement yet.

Where Does Eminem Rank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blackjack420 View Post
    Honestly I don't think he's that great. Yeah he's whats hot right now but that ain't too much of anything to brag about these days. Don't really dig his flow because he just yells all the time. Annoying little voice. Can't hold a candle though period too...

2Pac
    Biggy
    Nas
    Jay Z
    DMX
    Rakim
    Ice Cube
    Snoop
    Dr Dre
    Big Pun
    Cypress Hill

Off the top of my head. All in there primes of course. I don't even think he's the best rapper out there right now. T.I. and Young Jeezy are better in my own personal opinion. Lil Wayne's better too in my opinion.
    Just goes to show you it's all subjective because comparing Em to DMX, Ice Cube, Dre, Snoop, Cypress, Wayne, Jeezy is a joke to me.

Comment

Also add

Necro
      Ganksta NIP

over Eminem

For me its pretty much music I enjoy listening to and I can relate too. I think Eminem has some good tracks in his recent LP's like Beautiful but I'm not feeling his last LP at all. And I only really felt a few tracks in Relapse.

Comment

He would make my top 10

Comment

Dude puts his words together as good as anybody ever. Him and Big Pun are the only ones I can think of who had mainstream appeal and ridiculous wordplay like that. Made stuff that shouldn't rhyme, rhyme and make sense at the same time.

Comment

Comment

top 15-20?

Comment

1. 2pac
                2. B.I.G.
                3. Nas/Jay Z
                4. Ice Cube
                5. Eminem

Comment

Working...
                X