Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price is Ready To Fight as Soon as Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't stop watching your gif..... His legs, arms were gonners, surprised he got up. Should I give him credit for that at least?

Comment

Acting as if Thompson just caught him with a lucky punch, when the real issue is that he should be looking at his own many flaws before considering stepping in the ring again. Price has a lot of work to do.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
        Can't stop watching your gif..... His legs, arms were gonners, surprised he got up. Should I give him credit for that at least?
        It was as though the punch instantly liquefied his skeleton

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
          I recall that the very same thing happened to me, in the only time I was ever knocked down, although without a count. It caught me on the ear, and I actually heard bells ringing. I'll never forget it, and it taught me a lesson. I was winning the fight easily until then.
          Ear-shots are a biatch

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            Thompson again or i'm not interested.

maybe it was a "freak accident" like they are saying, I dount it but the only way to find out is a quick rematch, do it in 8-12 weeks time
            the big stiff plumber dance... lol

Comment

Damn!

He looked sluggish from the start... Fury must be in heaven right now!

Comment

Definitely an awkward punch, the way his body went limp and were still noodles seems like the punch caught him in a bad shot, equilibrium was gone. I read about his chin but didn't realize his knockdowns were that excessive ..hard to really say it's definitely his chin with that type of punch but gotta go with history I guess.

I guess he could take a leap and rematch Tony but IDK...even if that punch didn't KO him...Tony was just loosening up, he had his hands half way down before the KO. Surviving that flurry on the ropes gave him confidence, he was looking right at Price the whole time. He was already darting off to his left and leaving Price frozen a couple of times, in that sequence there was nothing in front of him by the time that shot landed - he's almost turns his head to find where Tony, his body is squared, head is turned already and then bam. He definitely didn't see any of it.
                Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 02-24-2013, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Stop! Plumber time

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
                    Stop! Plumber time

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post
                      Stop! Plumber time

Comment

Working...
                      X