No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia on Rios-Pacquiao, Alvarado Win, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia on Rios-Pacquiao, Alvarado Win, More

There was no one who had a more intimate view last night of the savagery that was Brandon Rios vs. Mike Alvarado.

The head trainer of Rios, who scored a thrilling seventh round stoppage over Alvarado inside of the Home Depot Center in Carson, California, Robert Garcia had to endure a grueling six rounds of action that may have caused others to panic or have doubt given the violent action taking place.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I got Pacman by first round knockout over Rios

Probably within 2 minutes.

Comment

Rios vs. Matthysse

Rios vs. Matthysse

Comment

is it bad to not even give rios a punchers chance vs pac? im not bashing, im just being honest.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
          I got Pacman by first round knockout over Rios

Probably within 2 minutes.
          I know Pac would win however in 1 round, don't be stupid.

Comment

Pac by 1st rd KO HAHAHA. That is hilarious. When has Pac KOed anyone in the 1st round actually? Hatton was in the 2nd, and that was probably the only 1 punch early KO of his career that I can even think of. I am not saying Pac wouldn't beat Rios, he is probably too fast and would, but Pac isn't KOing anyone in the 1st round of anything. You guys really overestimate Pac and his power (which is understandable since the entire world overestimates Pac period). I'd love to watch Rios beat Pac into pulp though and stop him haha.

Comment

Pacquiao destroys Rios ala Margarito but he KOs Rios within 7 rounds

Comment

For what Rios did to Alvarado he deserves every instances receiving accolades side by side, but for his next fight positioning him for Pac will not amuse me at all. I think he should fight first the gate-keeper to the tops of Welter divisions which is Tim Bradley and the winner will challenge Pac, though Pac runs out of credible opponent in the Welter division. I just hope that the next outing of Pac, he will dance with Floyd and he can hang his gloves after then, win or lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                  Pac by 1st rd KO HAHAHA. That is hilarious. When has Pac KOed anyone in the 1st round actually? Hatton was in the 2nd, and that was probably the only 1 punch early KO of his career that I can even think of. I am not saying Pac wouldn't beat Rios, he is probably too fast and would, but Pac isn't KOing anyone in the 1st round of anything. You guys really overestimate Pac and his power (which is understandable since the entire world overestimates Pac period). I'd love to watch Rios beat Pac into pulp though and stop him haha.
                  If Rios will become reckless in his offensive which is his style, then it would not be far to be KOed in 1st Round, the fact it would be a likely scenario because being offensive is what Pac especialty. But I think Robert Garcia will not make Rios go that way, it would be like a chess match in most early rounds, by respecting Pac power and his ability to put his opponents down in early rounds, so it would be most-likely a more technical fights most of the early rounds before becomes heated in the last 6 rounds. Anyway for your information, Pac KOed in 1st Round some of his decent opponents in his early career, a couple of them was against a Thai opponent Rakkiatgym (37-2-0) on Oct 2002 while Pac defending his IBF Super Bantam belt, and against Korean Seng-kon Chae (23-0-0) while defending his WBC Inter Super Bantam title on June 2000.
                  Last edited by SceneSpectator!; 10-14-2012, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Definitely a KO loss for Rios... No head movement... He's lookin at a career ending beating

Bradley is a skilled technician which is why he gave Pac the trouble he gave Pac... Rios will stand there, get punches repeatedly by a faster guy with way more punching power... If Pac takes this fight, I will lose respect for him... That's how easy will be

Comment

Working...
                    X