Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any chance that floyd could reclaim the lb4lb top spot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    I believe floyd has no intention to reclaim the top spot but I hope floyd proved me wrong but i doubt it.
    Once Floyd kicks Pacquiao's ass, not only will he still be pound for pound the best fighter on the planet, but he will also be the unofficial fighter of the decade too. As a matter of fact, not only should Manny be taking the USADA test, but he should also be putting that damn trophy on the line too.

Comment

Floydie's head looks huge in that pic!!!!!! Must be on some type of roids.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        My,are U guys serious?Did we forget who the #1 pfp fighter was when Floyd retired??It was Floyd.Who beat the #1 ranked welterweight at the time in Mosley.Pacman got the #1 position after Floyd left.Furthermore,beating Ortiz,(if Floyd does),is far greater than Clottey,Margarito,Mosley & Marquez at 147.

Pacman hasn't done **** since Floyd left.U all should keep it real,the softest 4 fight stretch of any elite fighter in any weightclass.Well he gets some credit for Clottey,but none for Margarito,Mosley,or Marquez at 147,none.Soft,cheap bull**** ppv's.I'd rather have a stretch of inactivity than meaningless,cherrypicked ppv garbage.
        That's lettin'em have it.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
          I think pac is too embedded in the #1 spot to ever move. Only way Floyd becomes #1 again is if he beats Pacquiao or Martinez. I don't see any other way for Floyd to reclaim his throne.
          I agree bro but the problem with floyd is that he's too scared to even try and that's why i believe that he's contented to fight easy money fights for the rest of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastbay Giant View Post
            Once Floyd kicks Pacquiao's ass, not only will he still be pound for pound the best fighter on the planet, but he will also be the unofficial fighter of the decade too. As a matter of fact, not only should Manny be taking the USADA test, but he should also be putting that damn trophy on the line too.

The only way floyd can kick pac ass is in his dream but once they are both in the ring expect floyd to run in his dear life from pac.

Comment

Floyd will never be P4P again. If they fight Pac will win easily.

Comment

Originally posted by check_hooks View Post
                floyd will never be p4p again. If they fight pac will win easily.
                the midget is gonna get his ass whooped....

Comment

didn't Floyd reclaim the #1 P4P after he beat Mosley in BBC Yahoo Sky and Co #1 in the ring Magazine? and then lost it due to inactivity

please correct me if I'm wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    My,are U guys serious?Did we forget who the #1 pfp fighter was when Floyd retired??It was Floyd.Who beat the #1 ranked welterweight at the time in Mosley.Pacman got the #1 position after Floyd left.Furthermore,beating Ortiz,(if Floyd does),is far greater than Clottey,Margarito,Mosley & Marquez at 147.

Pacman hasn't done **** since Floyd left.U all should keep it real,the softest 4 fight stretch of any elite fighter in any weightclass.Well he gets some credit for Clottey,but none for Margarito,Mosley,or Marquez at 147,none.Soft,cheap bull**** ppv's.I'd rather have a stretch of inactivity than meaningless,cherrypicked ppv garbage.
                    floyd can...he only needs to take the fights that count....and win these fights..

the first major fight floyd has to regain #1 p4p is against himself....

what legacy does he really wants to leave behind?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      didn't Floyd reclaim the #1 P4P after he beat Mosley in BBC Yahoo Sky and Co #1 in the ring Magazine? and then lost it due to inactivity

please correct me if I'm wrong
                      Yup. Floyd retook P4P #1 after wiping out the P4P #2 and #3 fighters in Marquez and Mosley. I don't think he cares about the rankings at this point.

Martinez is the P4P king right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X