Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao warns the Mayweathers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao is gonna get seriously destroyed by Mayweather and floyd is doing WHAT HE'S DAMN GOOD AT: getting inside peoples head...its already working

Comment

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
      This is not funny we may get a repeat of Mancini vs Kim or worse yet emile Griffith vs Bernie Paret fight. Paret called Emile a gay slur; which was true and paret died after the fight due to Emile hitting him with severe blows.

Pac after round 9 took it easy on cotto not landing the manila ice since he likes cotto and didnt really want to hurt a good fellow christian. But when it comes to mayweather, it may end up in MURDER.
      Do you really self believe that BS that Pac went easy on Cotto?

Comment

This is not funny we may get a repeat of Mancini vs Kim or worse yet emile Griffith vs Bernie Paret fight. Paret called Emile a gay slur; which was true and paret died after the fight due to Emile hitting him with severe blows.

Pac after round 9 took it easy on cotto not landing the manila ice since he likes cotto and didnt really want to hurt a good fellow christian. But when it comes to mayweather, it may end up in MURDER.
        damn bro dont type that kind if **** here......

Comment

Originally posted by Pounding View Post
          Just to prove his clean? He got nothing to hide, right? Then step up and sue him. That way Sr can send real people to test his ass up. Those boxing people hide **** specially when Pacquiao's is Bob Arum's money maker.
          I wonder if Floyd and Pac can have a stipulation agreement that the fight will take place only if there is random testing and also blood work? Because Nevada dosent check for blood and the tests are predicatable they are done in a certain date before and after the fight, this gives the boxer a chance to cycle off the drugs before the known testing date.

In cycling, they even have a form of testing to find synthethic drugs or designer drugs. They check for abnormal levels of RBC, Hemoglobin,WBC, and Testesterone levels.

With all the accusations coming out i am suprised that we havent got atleast a news conference by Top Rank denying these allegations. The only way to stop it is go on the offense. If he is innocent he can agree to random testing and even take a lying detector test, in fairness have both fighters go through it.

Jose Canseco did his book, and NOBODY sued him. why? Because it was the truth and if they testified and denied steroids than they can be sent to jail for perjury. I am not suggesting this is the reason TOP RANK not having the bowling balls to to take action against cintron or malignaggi, but its obvious they are not taking strong measures against these allegations.

Comment

PAC liked Cotto and DLH....i can only imagine the punishment that lil ***** floyd is gonna get

Comment

i wanna actually know what Paco said in tagalog. In fact, i don't think Pacquiao likes the Mayweathers. In his Hatton fight, Pacquiao's, him laying Hatton out was personal. Not business. I personally think he hurt Ricky for Roach, cus of Floyd Sr's disrespectful behavior.

If it's one thing i know about Filipinos, you don't wanna get us pissed. We're crazy when it comes to that sort of thing. Well, not all Filipinos...just the ones who love to fight. There are also alot of Filipino who are all EMOEd out and *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Pounding View Post
                Just to prove his clean? He got nothing to hide, right? Then step up and sue him. That way Sr can send real people to test his ass up. Those boxing people hide **** specially when Pacquiao's is Bob Arum's money maker.
                Don't you know all fighters were already been tested before and after the fight.

Comment

Oooooooohh Nooooooo! Floyd made Pacquaio angry. He is really in trouble now! I cannot believe anyone reads this crap and thinks this is going to make some kind of difference. Floyd talks crap about everyone. He pissed off Diego Corrales before they fought and Corrales promised to make him pay? Five knockdowns later, Corrales is crying in the ring. He pissed off Arturo Gatti and gave him motivation. The fight was stopped in the sixth round. He pissed off De La Hoya, who had every possible advantage and also promised a knockout. Yet, Mayweather took him to school. He pissed off Ricky Hatton and his trainer jumped in the ring to save him in the 10th round.

So, Pacquaio is pissed off. Great! That is an assurance that Mayweather will KO him somewhere around the eighth round.

Comment

Originally posted by uragon ako View Post
                    Don't you know all fighters were already been tested before and after the fight.
                    I am not saying that Pac is on steroids. However, this comment means nothing. Mosley took a substance before the De La Hoya fight that did not show up on a drug test. It was the same substance that cost Marion Jones five Olympic track and field gold medals.

Comment

I wonder if Floyd and Pac can have a stipulation agreement that the fight will take place only if there is random testing and also blood work? Because Nevada dosent check for blood and the tests are predicatable they are done in a certain date before and after the fight, this gives the boxer a chance to cycle off the drugs before the known testing date.

In cycling, they even have a form of testing to find synthethic drugs or designer drugs. They check for abnormal levels of RBC, Hemoglobin,WBC, and Testesterone levels.

With all the accusations coming out i am suprised that we havent got atleast a news conference by Top Rank denying these allegations. The only way to stop it is go on the offense. If he is innocent he can agree to random testing and even take a lying detector test, in fairness have both fighters go through it.

Jose Canseco did his book, and NOBODY sued him. why? Because it was the truth and if they testified and denied steroids than they can be sent to jail for perjury. I am not suggesting this is the reason TOP RANK not having the bowling balls to to take action against cintron or malignaggi, but its obvious they are not taking strong measures against these allegations.
                      If you live in the Philippines you would understand that they just don't sue anyone just to make the truth heard. They have their own justice its called vengeance. Team Pacquiao knows there's nothing they can gain in suing May Sr. They will just wait until Fraud signs the contract then its clobber time. Mark my word and just wait and see. You will enjoy the beating from the hands of the Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X