No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Appear on Jim Rome Season 2 Premiere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Appear on Jim Rome Season 2 Premiere

LOS ANGELES - JIM ROME ON SHOWTIME returns for its second season tomorrow, Wednesday, in front of a studio audience with guests Ice Cube, Floyd "Money" Mayweather, Ronda Rousey, Dhani Jones and Dr. Harry Edwards. The episode premieres at 9 p.m. ET/PT on SHOWTIMEŽ.

Media mogul, actor and rapper Ice Cube sits down with Rome for a one-on-one interview to give his thoughts on current sports and entertainment topics including the L.A. Lakers, the Oakland Raiders, and his new album.

Coming together in a free forum discussion, the first female UFC champion Ronda Rousey, noted sports sociologist Dr. Harry Edwards, and former NFL star Dhani Jones join Rometo debate cheating, sex and religion, and how all three play such a large role in today's sporting world.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ice Cube with another album? He's completely shot.

Comment

That should be fun~ it is would be more fun with a younger Jim Rome when he really didn't give a damn. It will be interesting to see how Rome approaches it though, Floyd is awful important to his employer but the harder he goes on Floyd the better his show and ratings will be.

Not a surprise though given how much CBS laid out for Rome and Floyd that they would have Floyd go on there.

Comment

Meh. Floyd's my dude but what's the point of even interviewing the guy.

So Floyd, tell us about your new deal with ShowTime?

Well you know, Floyd Mayweather is his own boss, and you know, May 4th, I'm going to put on a show and give the fans what they want to see.

Tell us about your opponent Robert Guerrero?

Well you know, he must have done something right to be mentioned as an opponent for me, but I take no opponent lightly, and May 4th, I'm going to put on a show, be sure to tune in.

You signed a 6 fight deal with ShowTime. Do you really plan on fighting 6 times over the next 30 months?

Well you know, Mayweather Promotions, the future of sports and entertainment and ShowTime, be sure to subscribe to ShowTime, you can't miss it, we're going to give the fans what they want to see.

Comment

Jim Rome "So now that Pacquiao has been knocked out, are you finally gonna get in the ring with him"

Floyd "I'm here to talk about Guerrero and that's all, Guerrero is young, tough, and hungry, and that's all I really need to fight a guy who's not on my level"

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post

Well you know, Floyd Mayweather is his own boss, and you know, May 4th, I'm going to put on a show and give the fans what they want to see.

Well you know, he must have done something right to be mentioned as an opponent for me, but I take no opponent lightly, and May 4th, I'm going to put on a show, be sure to tune in.

You signed a 6 fight deal with ShowTime. Do you really plan on fighting 6 times over the next 30 months?

Well you know, Mayweather Promotions, the future of sports and entertainment and ShowTime, be sure to subscribe to ShowTime, you can't miss it, we're going to give the fans what they want to see.
            Lol nice bro

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
              Ice Cube with another album? He's completely shot.
              Nahhh man Raw Footage and Laugh Now, Cry Later were pretty dope.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                Jim Rome "So now that Pacquiao has been knocked out, are you finally gonna get in the ring with him"

Floyd "I'm here to talk about Guerrero and that's all, Guerrero is young, tough, and hungry, and that's all I really need to fight a guy who's not on my level"
                Your fav boxer list sucks azz:gay:

Comment

Would be great if Rome goes hardball on Floydie. Ask him why he beat up the mother of his kids... in front of his kids. That would be interesting to check out. Watch him get red faced and p.o.'d. Because there's no excuse for that b.s. NONE.

Anything about his 'legacy' and how great he thinks he is, how he thinks he's the best boxer in history... all of that is boring pathetic crap.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post

Pretty much. Throw in some awkward pauses, erratic hand gestures, stuttering, and 30 like-I-said-befores and you got a Floyd interview.

Comment

Working...
                    X