No announcement yet.

Fake or Real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake or Real?

I just watched Manuel Charr vs Konstantin Airich fight from yesterday and it looked totally fixed to me. Charr was never a killer puncher and recently I saw Airich go the distance with Odlanier Solis and Airich looked solid and tough in that fight (even though he was losing).
    I watched that first round KO between Charr and Airich about 3 times and I just didn't see how Airich would get knocked out like that. I watched a few Airich and a few Charr fights in the past and my overall feeling is this fight looked totally fake and totally fixed. What do you guys think when you watch it:? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LwKUFopKTM
    Of course it is not easy to say how much a punch hurts from the outside, but I saw Airich take some bombs from Solis and he just took them. And now Charr would smoke him with bodyshots?
    No
    40.00%
    Yes
    60.00%

i havnt voted because i cant make my mind up but it does look a little fishy!

Comment

Airich has always reacted horribly to bodyshots though I do feel he played on it.

Comment

Looked like a decent bodyshot to me.

Comment

They were piss weak. He wasn't putting anything into them at all. That was definitely fixed.

Comment

Oh really you could feel the punches??

Comment

It looked fake to me.

Kind of like some of Kimbo Slice's KOs.

Comment

if you look at the body punch he leaves himself open for the shot and just waits to be hit. smdh

Comment

that purse should most definately be held until further review. I just watched it once but it looked like it caught him on the hip. And the guy that won was brutally pathetic looking, he never even turned into one shot that he threw, complete garbage.........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    that purse should most definately be held until further review. I just watched it once but it looked like it caught him on the hip. And the guy that won was brutally pathetic looking, he never even turned into one shot that he threw, complete garbage.........Rockin'
                    I agree......

Comment

Working...
                    X