No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermain Taylor: I Should Have Never Been at 168-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermain Taylor: I Should Have Never Been at 168-Pounds

Jermain Taylor realizes now that he should never have fought at super middleweight.

[Click Here To Read More]

I see Taylor and Sergio Martinez fighting at 160lb in the fall of 2012.

Be a great fight imo... and with Taylor's questionable chin in the firing line, plus strikingly good power.... this matchup will guarantee a knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post

Be a great fight imo... and with Taylor's questionable chin in the firing line, plus strikingly good power.... this matchup will guarantee a knockout.
      I admire your optimism mate and there's far worse fights at middleweight that could be made.

Comment

Both are looked after by Lou Dibella, therefore it could well possibly happen

Comment

I am pulling for Jermain he has all the skills to make one hell of a comeback,i guess later on tonight we will have more of an understanding of what exactly he has left in the tank.

Comment

I wouldn't mind that fight at all. I think Taylor should fight Pirog before he gets a fight with Martinez though. Lord knows Martinez won't fight Pirog, so JT can take him on

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              I wouldn't mind that fight at all. I think Taylor should fight Pirog before he gets a fight with Martinez though. Lord knows Martinez won't fight Pirog, so JT can take him on
              Yeah both fights would be entertaining. I still would like Taylor to get a couple of tunes up beforehand. Both Martinez and Pirog are very good punchers, so be good to know Taylor goes in to each fight with the confidence to take a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                I am pulling for Jermain he has all the skills to make one hell of a comeback,i guess later on tonight we will have more of an understanding of what exactly he has left in the tank.
                He does indeed, I'm still very worried about his chin though.

Comment

He does indeed, I'm still very worried about his chin though.
                  Its not his chin i am worried about its the gassing,he was whooping Froches ass until he gassed out and got koed.

Comment

Strange that JT cites laziness as the reason for abandoning 160, but yet he failed to make the weight limit. I know he's been inactive for a long period, but that's "Just Lazy". Haha

Comment

Working...
                    X