No announcement yet.

Miami Heat should trade Dwayne Wade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    But wade for me is a good player,he did what was expected from him..he can't do it all alone he needs someone with balls which lebron didn't have when it was really needed.
    Exactly.......

James is a good player , but it is clear to me that he shrinks. Im sorry , some people might not agree ,and I know I defended him at times but the dude has no balls.

Lebron does not belong in the same sentence as Wade , specially not in the same sentence as kobe or MJ.

Its like they said , the stage was set for him. To quiet some critics , and he was a no show.

Wade is untradeable , he has given us great years. He struggled in the chicago series , had some good games in the finals. But we live and we die with Wade.

We prob wont trade Lebron either. But if one of them has to go it would be Lebron. He quits. He shrinks , he gets scared of the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Heart and Soul View Post
      Exactly.......

James is a good player , but it is clear to me that he shrinks. Im sorry , some people might not agree ,and I know I defended him at times but the dude has no balls.

Lebron does not belong in the same sentence as Wade , specially not in the same sentence as kobe or MJ.

Its like they said , the stage was set for him. To quiet some critics , and he was a no show.

Wade is untradeable , he has given us great years. He struggled in the chicago series , had some good games in the finals. But we live and we die with Wade.

We prob wont trade Lebron either. But if one of them has to go it would be Lebron. He quits. He shrinks , he gets scared of the moment.
      dude.

wade played awful today too.

lebron is better than wade.

Comment

Id say trade Lebron james , for a few solid contributors. But Im not sure any franchise would want him now.

Go fk urself Tua with that Trade Wade. We drafted him and he got us a championship.

I say Keep Bosh and trade James. Even though is not going to happen.
        I hope we never trade Wade. We cant trade Wade. He left it all on the floor. I cant say the same thing about James.
        trading lebron is not an option.

wade is the only one tradeable.

you got 1st round picks for the next 4 years going to cleveland and toronto.

trade is the only way to improve.

it gets harder from here , man.

bosh , lebron and wade's contract increase year after year.

that means less and less money for everyone else every year.

Comment

****in Tua at it again

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
            ****in Tua at it again

would you take wade for paul?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              would you take wade for paul?
              In their prime PG >>>>>>>> Injury prone SG in the downhill part of their career

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                dude.

wade played awful today too.

lebron is better than wade.
                Dude , STFU , today??? really , is that what you are going by.

Wade can have bad games , but he leaves it all on the floor.

Lebron can be more athletic than Wade but he doesnt have a pair.

Im telling you , as a heat fan. True Heat fans would not be bothered with Lebron leaving.

If Wade leaves , the franchise is going to be hated even in Miami.

Lebron james could be more athletic , but he doesnt have the balls to do what needs to be done.

Going into the finals , people knew that we relied on Wade, Lebron and Bosh.

I can say that out of 6 games , Lebron came to play 3. Thats the way I see it.

Comment

I'd take Blake Griffin for Wade....or Bosh.

Comment

Dude , STFU , today??? really , is that what you are going by.

Wade can have bad games , but he leaves it all on the floor.

Lebron can be more athletic than Wade but he doesnt have a pair.

Im telling you , as a heat fan. True Heat fans would not be bothered with Lebron leaving.

If Wade leaves , the franchise is going to be hated even in Miami.

Lebron james could be more athletic , but he doesnt have the balls to do what needs to be done.

Going into the finals , people knew that we relied on Wade, Lebron and Bosh.

I can say that out of 6 games , Lebron came to play 3. Thats the way I see it.
                    uh huh.....

and in the bulls series who played like **** and who played great?

just because wade played better in the finals doesn't make him better than lebron.

lebron is younger , bigger and stronger plus less injury-prone.

you keep lebron.

Comment

Originally posted by Jabroni View Post
                      I'd take Blake Griffin for Bosh.
                      you ain't getting blake for bosh.

bosh is signed to get paid $22 million in 2015.

cheap clippers owner ain't gonna pay that. blake is still on rookie contract.

Comment

Working...
                      X