Thanks to Pac, Floyd is forced to fight an elite Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swizz View Post
    wow are sure bout that cause i believe shane is better than clottey
    To be perfectly honest, if we can guarantee a level playing field - random blood testing, no catch-weight, 147lbs for the WBO Welterweight Championship - I have Mosley over Pac by KO inside 6.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJarvey View Post
      Clottey >> Mosley and Fraud Jr.

Gratz to Floyd for escaping the #1 P4P successfully
      Gratz to the *****s, the scare of your lives have ended when Floyd killed the fight
      i dont argue with people but do u ever have any substance in your post i mean any facts to back up what you say, you do have a right to do as you like but damn both sides are ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Telepath View Post
        To be perfectly honest, if we can guarantee a level playing field - random blood testing, no catch-weight, 147lbs for the WBO Welterweight Championship - I have Mosley over Pac by KO inside 6.
        i dont know if it would be in 6 but mosley could give anyone a run for their money

Comment

The TS is right. Floyd is force to fight mosley but will floyd accept the fight? Thats going to be another topic..will floyd accept..?

Comment

Originally posted by jkaisen41 View Post
            The good thing is that nobody really cares out of which reason he does it but he says he wants the sport to be cleaner and that is brilliant because how can you argue with that on a moral basis *loooooooooooooooooooool*

Pacquiao will have to take them too if Mosley does... or retire
            Yup, I hope the Pacman will agree to be tested every freaking minute when he faces PB. I have no problem with that. Let's see what other excuse Floyd will come up with after that.

Hey, Pac, take the damn tests just to shut up these *****s!
            Hey, *******s, tell Pac to agree to the damn test! Otherwise, Floyd will keep having excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by MrEvol View Post
              The TS is right. Floyd is force to fight mosley but will floyd accept the fight? Thats going to be another topic..will floyd accept..?
              what u mean i believe is on mosley to accept the fight floyd accepted his last fight and only made one demand

Comment

Originally posted by Telepath View Post
                That's so ****ing dumb it's almost worthy of sigging.
                You will never believe what some of them believe... they are obsessed with Mayweather dude... it is really shocking

''every human being has a brain - the art is how to use it''

I even had conversations were somebody wanted to tell me that Clottey is better then Floyd's whole resume *loooooooooooooooool* I have nothing against Clottey - I think he is better then his resume is saying but still you got to have some kind of resume... If I say Floyd is a great ppl will question his resume but Clottey is now the best even without resume??? But don't try to talk sense into them it's a waste of time

Comment

Originally posted by MrEvol View Post
                  WHy is he forced? And why did Pacquiao force him too? Is Pacquiao the reason for the earthquake??? It was a natural disaster and not Pacquiao dude...

Floyd wanted to fight Mosley either way... after Berto... so what's your point...

At least you could give some probs... the last time he was ''forced'' to fight a welter he retired... or isn't that the line that you guys use... so look now...

Comment

thanks to pac finally floyd has a chance to accept the fight against an elite welterweight because he's already exposed by pac and the public was calling him coward, ducker etc and i think he knew that he can't fool the public anymore so he was force to fight for mosley now.

Comment

Thank you Pac for being such a ****, now we get to see real fighters fight and none of the weight draining B.S from you and Roach.

Comment

Working...
                      X