No announcement yet.

Maritza Garcia - Mother of Danny Garcia & Wife of Angel Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maritza Garcia - Mother of Danny Garcia & Wife of Angel Garcia

What's her deal? I know there's the famous story of he telling DG to fight Morales after he failed the drug test.

Behind ever man is an even stronger woman. Come out from the shadows, Mrs. Garcia! The fans want to hear your story.

I wonder if she shuts Angel down during domestic disputes. Maybe she is the best trash-talker in the family!

i want to know if he's even given her a crack.

Comment

Angel Garcia is married? I thought that old man was divorced that's why he's hangin out in clubs with his son and try to pick up chicks half his age.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
        Angel Garcia is married? I thought that old man was divorced that's why he's hangin out in clubs with his son and try to pick up men half his age.
        I can neither confirm, nor deny this.

Comment

I bet any money the mom has the exact same haircut as Danny.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
            I can neither confirm, nor deny this.

Comment

I've never seen his mom, but his sisters are real loud, I dunno if they got that from their mom or Angel lol

skip to 0:30, 7 year old hitting like a mack truck. I'd say the mom would be a strong woman.

Comment

The whole family is ghetto loud mouth type. So I can picture the mom a fat ghetto white girl

something like these but just with more mass

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci View Post
                  The whole family is ghetto loud mouth type. So I can picture the mom a fat ghetto white girl

something like these but just with more mass
                  I think his mother is half-PR, half-Dominican.

Comment

I've seen the mother at a distance, in the build up to Khan/Garcia, the camera didn't zoom in but apparently shes hot

Comment

Working...
                    X