Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LarryX can still get it, I'm coming to Vegas. Lets do it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
    Yep im terrified,please dont beat me up
    Then you coming to Vegas or what?

Comment

Originally posted by That kid, Boris View Post
      Then you coming to Vegas or what?
      On March 29th-31st???? nope

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
        On March 29th-31st???? nope
        Thought you where gonna beat my ass? You agreed to meet me there now you're b*tchin' out..

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          I don't want you to give me a job. I want someone who has a job to give out jobs to the needy minorities. As for Team George, hahahahaha, that is all.
          I'm also laughing at it, Team George is merely a figment of my distorted imagination. Jerk.

Comment

Now it is proof, Larry is coward.

Comment

Come on Larry don't start demanding OST & that health comes first **** now

Comment

Have you two kats decided on a catchweight? Dat was the stickin' point that stalled the negotiations several months ago...

I say 185lbs...

Comment

Originally posted by That kid, Boris View Post
                  Thought you where gonna beat my ass? You agreed to meet me there now you're b*tchin' out..
                  You said in June..now you come on here on March 1st and say you wanna fight in March??lol come on man
                  Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Come on Larry don't start demanding OST & that health comes first **** now
                  Well see you gotta understand it's like this....how can a white boy from Dublin gain all this muscle and be knocking out 200 pound black dudes from the hood??thats unheard of.All my work came from hardwork and dedication..he on them power pellets,everyone knows Dublin has the best ped's

Comment

I'll agree to whatever I just meet this dude, stomp him and call it a day at the spearmint rhino.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Have you two kats decided on a catchweight? Dat was the stickin' point that stalled the negotiations several months ago...

I say 185lbs...
                      Nope i havent even talked to the guy,i log and and boom he wants to fight March 29th

Comment

Working...
                      X