Riddick Bowe calls out the Klitschkos and calls Lennox Lewis gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he wants another Payday so bad

Comment

Lennox dissed him yesterday at the Olympics as well. They need to fight and get it over with.

Comment

What did Lewis say about Bowe?

Riddick should be ashamed that he avoided Lewis as a pro. If a man gets knocked out in 2 rounds in the Olympic final then choses to relinquesh his title as a pro rather than face that same man, its clear he is scared. Calling him queer a decade aftre his retirement reflects badly on Bowe and shows he still has got over his insecurities in regards to Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by PD21 View Post
          What did Lewis say about Bowe?

Riddick should be ashamed that he avoided Lewis as a pro. If a man gets knocked out in 2 rounds in the Olympic final then choses to relinquesh his title as a pro rather than face that same man, its clear he is scared. Calling him queer a decade aftre his retirement reflects badly on Bowe and shows he still has got over his insecurities in regards to Lewis.

I agree chucking a belt in the bin was wrong, but I suspect Newman told him to do it and at least he rematched Golota after a war, took guts to do that. Overall I think Bowe's career only hit the heights it did because Tyson was in prison for four years.

I saw him on the Klit undercard a few years ago and he looked terrible. I doubt he'd even beat Toney.

Comment

I thought Lewis actually is gay...I mean, it isn't something other people should be bringing up...but I thought he has been linked to men on several occasions. This was generally common and accepted knowledge afaik.

Comment

I'd hate to see how he speaks after Lewis knocks him out in one round.

He sounds like a former boxer in need of some pocket change. Lewis should just wire him some money and keep walking.

Comment

Another punch drunk bum.

Bowe is the most overrated heavyweight in history.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  I thought Lewis actually is gay...I mean, it isn't something other people should be bringing up...but I thought he has been linked to men on several occasions. This was generally common and accepted knowledge afaik.
                  Must be news to his wife and kids.

Comment

I could hardly understand a word he said and he is obese. He wants a tittle fight with the Klitschkos? Why? He is really pathetic. If he must fight let him fight Toney or Holyfield or Kimbo Slice.

Comment

Working...
                    X