No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wonjongkam vs Sosa is Set For 10/24 in Thailand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wonjongkam vs Sosa is Set For 10/24 in Thailand

Mexico’s Edgar Sosa who’ll be fighting WBC Flyweight Champion Pongsaklek Wonjongkam in Thailand on October 24th, says he’s fresher than the champion, and this is going to be a decisive factor.

[Click Here To Read More]

Awesome fight. Glad to hear it's happening.

Comment

Isn't Wonjangkam fighting next week?

Comment

War sosa. these are the types of match ups hbo and showtime should be picking up even though they weigh so little.

Comment

Originally posted by truestory1987 View Post
          Isn't Wonjangkam fighting next week?
          Yeah, he is. But as far as I know, it's a non-title fight.

I would be shocked if Sosa didn't win this fight. Wonjongkam's reflexes are no longer what they once were (they are pretty much gone) and he is fighting flat footed these days.

Comment

I don't know, based on Sosa's past few performances, I can't see him winning. I hope he does though.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this fight. Wongjongkam's reign has reached the end of the road against Sosa in my opinion.

Comment

Sosa is wrong about wear and tear on Wonjonghkam. Most of his fights have been against easy competition, including three or four non-title fights a year against no-hope opponents or rookies. Sosa has had as many or more tough fights in his career. Wouldn't shock me to see Wonjongkam pull it out at home unless his reflexes are completely shot

Comment

Anyone have a link to watch this one???

Comment

Working...
                  X